Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Free!) The Ugly Duckling Project
1 2 3 4
@demolishedraven

Absolutely you can! Do you need a familiar to go with him?
If ever you find yourself unable or unwilling to keep Whisker, feel free to send him on back home!

I’ll initiate a one way trade, if you need a familiar let me know and I’ll send one along!
@demolishedraven

Absolutely you can! Do you need a familiar to go with him?
If ever you find yourself unable or unwilling to keep Whisker, feel free to send him on back home!

I’ll initiate a one way trade, if you need a familiar let me know and I’ll send one along!
Looking for free dragons???
Check out >> The Ugly Duckling Project.

Dragons for sale at > The Bird Cage!
Bump, two new ducklings waiting for homes!
Bump, two new ducklings waiting for homes!

hello! I'm back again :) is Turnip still available? (Oedipus is happy and healthy Btw) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93718316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/937184/93718316_350.png[/img][/url]
hello! I'm back again :) is Turnip still available? (Oedipus is happy and healthy Btw)

93718316_350.png
Seth 7ophKeo.png
@sethlikesbugs

Hi! I’m so glad that Oedipus is so well loved and taken care of, every now and then I pop in on his tab to see how he’s doing :3

So I accidentally just bred Turnip with one of my males, oops! But once she’s done incubating that litter, Turnip is all yours if you still want her at that point :)
@sethlikesbugs

Hi! I’m so glad that Oedipus is so well loved and taken care of, every now and then I pop in on his tab to see how he’s doing :3

So I accidentally just bred Turnip with one of my males, oops! But once she’s done incubating that litter, Turnip is all yours if you still want her at that point :)

Ugly Duckling? This sweet child? No no. *opens door* Come on. You're welcome to make yourself at home Eleos. Come hang out with Havelock. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93083097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930831/93083097_350.png[/img][/url] (i will 100% cuddle this darling kid)
Ugly Duckling? This sweet child? No no.
*opens door* Come on. You're welcome to make yourself at home Eleos. Come hang out with Havelock.

93083097_350.png

(i will 100% cuddle this darling kid)
@moth666 Thank you so much! I will 100% still want her and i look forward to receiving her! <3
@moth666 Thank you so much! I will 100% still want her and i look forward to receiving her! <3
Seth 7ophKeo.png
@ivy4life
Eleos will be very happy to find a new home within your lair! If ever you change your mind, please consider sending her back or rehoming her via giveaways as opposed to exaltation :3
I’ll send her and her familiar right on over!
@ivy4life
Eleos will be very happy to find a new home within your lair! If ever you change your mind, please consider sending her back or rehoming her via giveaways as opposed to exaltation :3
I’ll send her and her familiar right on over!

I'd love to have Eleos if they are still avaliable! They look absolutely amazing
I'd love to have Eleos if they are still avaliable! They look absolutely amazing
i was so happy to wake up to her but it says "moth666 no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery". ;-; Won't let me approve.
i was so happy to wake up to her but it says "moth666 no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery". ;-; Won't let me approve.
@ivy4life
Unsure what happened there, I canceled and set up the trade again— hopefully it’ll go through properly this time!
@ivy4life
Unsure what happened there, I canceled and set up the trade again— hopefully it’ll go through properly this time!

1 2 3 4