Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Splash Them Back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was! Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - Manta Ray Trivia (25) dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 10 (39) willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 11 (46) Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - 16 (80) brit (Teal Penguin) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward / 20 [Outcome Roll] (35) Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 19 (54) FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - Manta Ray Trivia (25) Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - 3 (22) Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 14 (74) Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 4 (39) Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 5 (65) Arwen (Purple Beluga) - [b]10[/b] / 12 [Disadvantage] (58) @pinglist-26645 ---------------- Points: Dimness 1, willowlight 1, Snowbelle 1, Brit 1 ---------------- [quote=Event Tile Mertisal and FirozTaverbi]The manta ray seems downright overjoyed, "Right you are! Full stars! The last and final question. It will finish this impromptu trivia session!" Waving their wings, they hand you the remaining question. Where do Undertides originate from (in lore)?[/quote] [quote=Event Tile Brit]An odd noise catches your attention, it sounded almost like a mix between a scream and a thud. As you peer around one of the old skeletons, you see three figures, one with their leg caught under a tibula. When you make your presence known, the two non-stuck thieves cry out in remorse, "We can't leave you!" The third, already accepting their fate, shakes their head, "Go, they can't catch us all!" After a tearful farewell the two make off into the night, yelling something along the lines of, "Three people! Three have caught us in the act so far! When did we fall so low," leaving you and the third to awkwardly stare at each other. You caught the thieves! Well, one of them...and did you really do any catching? The important part is they didn't make off with anymore bones. [You've earned [i]Swiper No Swiping[/i], +1 point!][/quote] [quote=Event Tile Wildness]The Maren excitedly waves back, a webbed hand splayed and a wide grin, they dip under the water and bring back a [gamedb item=89], handing it to you, a gift to join you on your journey, it seems![/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Wildness]You approach a cave. Its gaping maw has stalagmites and the like, you can hear water dripping further in. A sign waves in the sea breeze above the entrance, "This will take you back to the beginning, do you wish to go?" This is not a trick question, you will simply be taken back to the beginning, a full restart![/quote] ------------------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/s3Jz0k0/STB-In-Play-2024-6.png[/img] ------------------- I feel like Jou is controlling my rolls somehow... Also decided to be a little silly with that 20 outcome roll this time :P (not mechanically but the little text blurbs are fair game). If anything Ainsell, Brit took one out for you lmao And don't worry about missing the questions, I tried to keep everything pretty easy to keep moving along even if someone isn't able to respond (I will just baseline assume you want to participate in the event and let you act on it later (examples being if you landed on the shop tile but weren't able to respond at the time, you'd still just be able to buy stuff later when you can!)). As such, Plushieee feel free to respond to the Maren whenever able! As always, tell me if I goofed!
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was!

Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - Manta Ray Trivia (25)
dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 10 (39)
willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 11 (46)
Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - 16 (80)
brit (Teal Penguin) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward / 20 [Outcome Roll] (35)
Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 19 (54)
FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - Manta Ray Trivia (25)
Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - 3 (22)
Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 14 (74)
Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 4 (39)
Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 5 (65)
Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 10 / 12 [Disadvantage] (58)
@STB
Event Tile Mertisal and FirozTaverbi wrote:
The manta ray seems downright overjoyed, "Right you are! Full stars! The last and final question. It will finish this impromptu trivia session!" Waving their wings, they hand you the remaining question.

Where do Undertides originate from (in lore)?
Event Tile Brit wrote:
An odd noise catches your attention, it sounded almost like a mix between a scream and a thud. As you peer around one of the old skeletons, you see three figures, one with their leg caught under a tibula. When you make your presence known, the two non-stuck thieves cry out in remorse, "We can't leave you!"

The third, already accepting their fate, shakes their head, "Go, they can't catch us all!"

After a tearful farewell the two make off into the night, yelling something along the lines of, "Three people! Three have caught us in the act so far! When did we fall so low," leaving you and the third to awkwardly stare at each other.

You caught the thieves! Well, one of them...and did you really do any catching? The important part is they didn't make off with anymore bones.

[You've earned Swiper No Swiping, +1 point!]
Event Tile Wildness wrote:
The Maren excitedly waves back, a webbed hand splayed and a wide grin, they dip under the water and bring back a Starfish, handing it to you, a gift to join you on your journey, it seems!
Event Tile - Wildness wrote:
You approach a cave. Its gaping maw has stalagmites and the like, you can hear water dripping further in. A sign waves in the sea breeze above the entrance, "This will take you back to the beginning, do you wish to go?"

This is not a trick question, you will simply be taken back to the beginning, a full restart!

STB-In-Play-2024-6.png
I feel like Jou is controlling my rolls somehow... Also decided to be a little silly with that 20 outcome roll this time :P (not mechanically but the little text blurbs are fair game). If anything Ainsell, Brit took one out for you lmao

And don't worry about missing the questions, I tried to keep everything pretty easy to keep moving along even if someone isn't able to respond (I will just baseline assume you want to participate in the event and let you act on it later (examples being if you landed on the shop tile but weren't able to respond at the time, you'd still just be able to buy stuff later when you can!)). As such, Plushieee feel free to respond to the Maren whenever able!

As always, tell me if I goofed!
move forward 3 to speak to the manta ray
move forward 3 to speak to the manta ray
1HDUhks.png
I... guess I'll forfeit my roll to move two spaces to 82?

And hey, no worries about the points! That's the price he pays for nyooming ahead XD

Thank you so much for running this event, Comical, even if the dice are somehow telepathically linking to me every turn.
I... guess I'll forfeit my roll to move two spaces to 82?

And hey, no worries about the points! That's the price he pays for nyooming ahead XD

Thank you so much for running this event, Comical, even if the dice are somehow telepathically linking to me every turn.
Na5WGHa.png
Where do Undertides originate from (in lore)? The Deep [emoji=undertide tongue size=1]
Where do Undertides originate from (in lore)? The Deep
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
hmmmMMMMM i keep getting high rolls when i want low ones and low when i want high! lol.

I thought i might sacrifice my roll to try to get to that event tile but lets roll as usual and see what happens ^^
hmmmMMMMM i keep getting high rolls when i want low ones and low when i want high! lol.

I thought i might sacrifice my roll to try to get to that event tile but lets roll as usual and see what happens ^^
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
I feel like this is a trick question haha
I guess let’s play round 2? Since Jou has already bribed the dice
I feel like this is a trick question haha
I guess let’s play round 2? Since Jou has already bribed the dice
HnHWvPl.png
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was! Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 4 (29) dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 14 (53) willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 14 (60) Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 2 spaces forward (82 / Finished!) brit (Teal Penguin) - 17 (52) Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 12 (66) FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 20 (45) Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward (25) Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 4 (4) Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 9 / 13 [Outcome Roll] (48) Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 4 (69) Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 5 (63) @pinglist-26645 -------------- Points: Dimness 1, Willowlight 1, Snowbelle 1, Brit 1, Mertisal 1, Wildness 1, Jousama 4 -------------- [quote=Event Tile - Mertisal]"Correct! Correct! Correct!" The manta ray swims in a circle, "Right on all three accounts. Now, here is your reward, don't ask that stingy crab for a discount! Thank you for playing my game. The testing of knowledge is what sets me aflame!" [You have earned [i]Undersea Knowledge[/i], +1 point!][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Snowbelle]The manta ray is still swimming in circles when you approach them and as soon as you catch their eye they swim towards you, so excited they seem to have forgotten their proper introduction, "Would you also be willing to join those who have answered my trivia? A test of the brain it will give ya!" Before you can answer, you're presented with two questions. What feature is Tidelord's disappearance tied to? What number element is Water Flight?[/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Willowlight]Your presence on the dock seems to have attracted some attention! The face of a Maren stares up at you from the water's surface. After a moment, they whistle at you, the language of their kind. What would you like to do? [list][*]Wave. [*]Say Hello in draconian. [*]Whistle back, trying to mimic them.[/list][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Wildness]You enter the cave, finding a pool of water that barely disturbs when you sink yourself into it. Swimming and swimming and swimming you surface on the other side to extremely familiar territory, the scenery not changing from when you began your trek. [You have earned [i]Waterlogged Cave Spelunker[/i], +1 point!][/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Ainsell]The seagulls stare at you from afar. Gulls fly circles above you, they perch on items just out of reach, and squawk menacingly. They don't approach but the foreboding look in their eyes cause your progress to slow. It seems the seagulls are engaging in some sort of psychological warfare. You have gained disadvantage for your next roll![/quote] [quote=Event Tile - Jousama]You look over the edge of the well and see nothing but inky black darkness. When you call out, all you get is the echo back of your own voice. The thing is made up of solid stone, well made, and in good condition. You plunge in. Landing at the bottom with a small splash, the lack of hanging bucket makes sense when you see how instead of any source of water, its a cave system. The only water to be seen is in the form of puddles. You [i]do[/i] hear something down here. Walking towards the sound, you find a frog. He's playing a banjo. Strumming a few more chords, he stops, looking towards you, "My! It looks like you took quite the trip to get here, all I have are some worms, so I hope that'll do. I'm afraid you won't find much else here, despite what anyone else says. A weird thing, rumors are, don't know why Tidelord would be at the bottom of a well." He plays you a song to pass the time. [You have earned [i]Well, Well, Well[/i], +1 point!] [You where the first down The Well, +3 points!][/quote] ----------------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/6sYLQCn/STB-In-Play-2024-7.png[/img] ----------------- Frog has been found...the well might not have the same thing every year but for now, rib-bit rib-bit! Like mentioned earlier, once two more people enter the well, the event will close. Any partial progress (such as answered manta questions, trench exploration, points earned, etc (all map positions will be reset to the start, though)) will be saved for next year! And it was not a trick question, it does just throw you back to the start (I try to be truthful about large things like that, since I wouldn't wanna trick anyone into resetting all of their progress)! And of course! I'm glad you guys played, it was very fun playing and I hope for next year if I decide to run it again to have some more stuff set up :] As always, let me know if I goofed! Its now a race for 2nd and 3rd (or more achievements / points LOL).
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was!

Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 4 (29)
dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 14 (53)
willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 14 (60)
Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 2 spaces forward (82 / Finished!)
brit (Teal Penguin) - 17 (52)
Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 12 (66)
FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 20 (45)
Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Roll Forfeit, 3 spaces forward (25)
Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 4 (4)
Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 9 / 13 [Outcome Roll] (48)
Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 4 (69)
Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 5 (63)
@STB
Points: Dimness 1, Willowlight 1, Snowbelle 1, Brit 1, Mertisal 1, Wildness 1, Jousama 4
Event Tile - Mertisal wrote:
"Correct! Correct! Correct!" The manta ray swims in a circle, "Right on all three accounts. Now, here is your reward, don't ask that stingy crab for a discount! Thank you for playing my game. The testing of knowledge is what sets me aflame!"

[You have earned Undersea Knowledge, +1 point!]
Event Tile - Snowbelle wrote:
The manta ray is still swimming in circles when you approach them and as soon as you catch their eye they swim towards you, so excited they seem to have forgotten their proper introduction, "Would you also be willing to join those who have answered my trivia? A test of the brain it will give ya!" Before you can answer, you're presented with two questions.

What feature is Tidelord's disappearance tied to?
What number element is Water Flight?
Event Tile - Willowlight wrote:
Your presence on the dock seems to have attracted some attention! The face of a Maren stares up at you from the water's surface. After a moment, they whistle at you, the language of their kind. What would you like to do?
  • Wave.
  • Say Hello in draconian.
  • Whistle back, trying to mimic them.
Event Tile - Wildness wrote:
You enter the cave, finding a pool of water that barely disturbs when you sink yourself into it. Swimming and swimming and swimming you surface on the other side to extremely familiar territory, the scenery not changing from when you began your trek.

[You have earned Waterlogged Cave Spelunker, +1 point!]
Event Tile - Ainsell wrote:
The seagulls stare at you from afar. Gulls fly circles above you, they perch on items just out of reach, and squawk menacingly. They don't approach but the foreboding look in their eyes cause your progress to slow. It seems the seagulls are engaging in some sort of psychological warfare.

You have gained disadvantage for your next roll!
Event Tile - Jousama wrote:
You look over the edge of the well and see nothing but inky black darkness. When you call out, all you get is the echo back of your own voice. The thing is made up of solid stone, well made, and in good condition.

You plunge in.

Landing at the bottom with a small splash, the lack of hanging bucket makes sense when you see how instead of any source of water, its a cave system. The only water to be seen is in the form of puddles. You do hear something down here. Walking towards the sound, you find a frog. He's playing a banjo. Strumming a few more chords, he stops, looking towards you, "My! It looks like you took quite the trip to get here, all I have are some worms, so I hope that'll do. I'm afraid you won't find much else here, despite what anyone else says. A weird thing, rumors are, don't know why Tidelord would be at the bottom of a well."

He plays you a song to pass the time.

[You have earned Well, Well, Well, +1 point!]

[You where the first down The Well, +3 points!]

STB-In-Play-2024-7.png
Frog has been found...the well might not have the same thing every year but for now, rib-bit rib-bit! Like mentioned earlier, once two more people enter the well, the event will close. Any partial progress (such as answered manta questions, trench exploration, points earned, etc (all map positions will be reset to the start, though)) will be saved for next year! And it was not a trick question, it does just throw you back to the start (I try to be truthful about large things like that, since I wouldn't wanna trick anyone into resetting all of their progress)!

And of course! I'm glad you guys played, it was very fun playing and I hope for next year if I decide to run it again to have some more stuff set up :]

As always, let me know if I goofed! Its now a race for 2nd and 3rd (or more achievements / points LOL).
yo pufferfish out in front i got 2 more turns of this so speed check.

What feature is Tidelord's disappearance tied to? Adventure Mode
What number element is Water Flight? 4
yo pufferfish out in front i got 2 more turns of this so speed check.

What feature is Tidelord's disappearance tied to? Adventure Mode
What number element is Water Flight? 4
1HDUhks.png
Forfeiting my roll, to go 2 spaces back to tile 64. I need the drip.
Forfeiting my roll, to go 2 spaces back to tile 64. I need the drip.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa