Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Small things that make you happy?
1 2 3
My gf got me a necklace that I wear all the time, and sometimes I'll toy with it because it reminds me of her and makes me happy.

My dog curling up in bed with me, my cat climbing onto my shoulders to sleep while I work. Every time my gf tells me "thank you for cooking" and enjoys what I've made.
My gf got me a necklace that I wear all the time, and sometimes I'll toy with it because it reminds me of her and makes me happy.

My dog curling up in bed with me, my cat climbing onto my shoulders to sleep while I work. Every time my gf tells me "thank you for cooking" and enjoys what I've made.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
yummy food
when someone makes me tea or brings me yummy food
i can do those myself but its always such a nice surprise when someone does it for me XD ah so happy
yummy food
when someone makes me tea or brings me yummy food
i can do those myself but its always such a nice surprise when someone does it for me XD ah so happy
RkCCVmh.pnghh5n4WA.png
0HBKL8H.pnggYW0j5f.png
DoQJ9XF.pngoaolHwW.png
enw0try.pngsJGAfBA.png 1JYuRxl.gif1JYuRxl.gif
When someone drew an incredibly stupid idea I had posted late one night.
When someone drew an incredibly stupid idea I had posted late one night.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
my kiddos were laughing and i realized they have the exact same laugh. it brought me immense happiness. just sitting their listening to that genuine baby laugh.
my kiddos were laughing and i realized they have the exact same laugh. it brought me immense happiness. just sitting their listening to that genuine baby laugh.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
Actually this happened to me a few days ago
I've had a cold for like a week and I live alone- And my mum saw how hard it was for me and came over with the meds I needed to pick up and also helped me with my shopping so I didn't have to walk in my condition :')) That woman is a saint <3
Actually this happened to me a few days ago
I've had a cold for like a week and I live alone- And my mum saw how hard it was for me and came over with the meds I needed to pick up and also helped me with my shopping so I didn't have to walk in my condition :')) That woman is a saint <3
A literal small thing, cute or unique buttons.
A literal small thing, cute or unique buttons.
pastel%20(14).png black2.gifblnk%20(33).gif
when a bunch of guys get REALLY hyped over something and they start jumping around and shaking eachother/using eachother as support
when a bunch of guys get REALLY hyped over something and they start jumping around and shaking eachother/using eachother as support
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
When something I think is super cool is brought up, particularly in an academic setting! Today in my final animation class, I got to go on a professor approved rant about how much I adore the Hellfire sequence of Hunchback Of Notre Dame!!! And it's not huge but I'm just so happy I got to spill out all my thoughts with how things are animated, like Esmeralda dancing in the flames!!!! And Frollo falling to his knees and onto his face at the very end!!!!
When something I think is super cool is brought up, particularly in an academic setting! Today in my final animation class, I got to go on a professor approved rant about how much I adore the Hellfire sequence of Hunchback Of Notre Dame!!! And it's not huge but I'm just so happy I got to spill out all my thoughts with how things are animated, like Esmeralda dancing in the flames!!!! And Frollo falling to his knees and onto his face at the very end!!!!
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
1 2 3