Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wavecrest swap hub!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
@beb
hello! can I trade u 65 fc for one Coral weaver chest? tysm!
@beb
hello! can I trade u 65 fc for one Coral weaver chest? tysm!
W7p3hWI.gif x8AxWif.pngTHh9Xzq.png

FR Time+3 || Avatar

Art Shop || Accent Workshop || Toy-House

THh9Xzq.pngx8AxWif.png
.tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="cebycia" date="2024-04-27 14:06:31" ] Have: Coral Weaver Chest x2 Sea Scallywag Chest x2 Kelphide Lullaby Chest x5 Reef Sniper Chest x2 Leviathan Blues Chest x5 Oceanic Fins Chest x1 Want: any chest. Last call for swapping before I go to bed :) [/quote]
cebycia wrote on 2024-04-27 14:06:31:
Have:
Coral Weaver Chest x2
Sea Scallywag Chest x2
Kelphide Lullaby Chest x5
Reef Sniper Chest x2
Leviathan Blues Chest x5
Oceanic Fins Chest x1

Want:
any chest.

Last call for swapping before I go to bed :)
I have 1 Leviathan Blues chest on hand from leveling my first coli team ever. Now that I spent everything on elim (and my life got so much easier... at lvl 20...) I can focus on gaining it back for the 4 skins for treasure I like. (the 2 undertides, tundra and skydancer)

so just take this chest off my hands. All it does is sit there staring at and judging me.
(not really trading. It's super early and my brain can't think of anything fair that I want or need so FREE)

Edit: I am getting pulled out the door for a hike so when i get back later I'll send it off to whoever pinged me first. <3
I have 1 Leviathan Blues chest on hand from leveling my first coli team ever. Now that I spent everything on elim (and my life got so much easier... at lvl 20...) I can focus on gaining it back for the 4 skins for treasure I like. (the 2 undertides, tundra and skydancer)

so just take this chest off my hands. All it does is sit there staring at and judging me.
(not really trading. It's super early and my brain can't think of anything fair that I want or need so FREE)

Edit: I am getting pulled out the door for a hike so when i get back later I'll send it off to whoever pinged me first. <3
@MrQuin

Like I just mentioned, I’ve traded most of my chests away, if you’d like me to ping you when I grind for more chests, I can do so c:
@MrQuin

Like I just mentioned, I’ve traded most of my chests away, if you’d like me to ping you when I grind for more chests, I can do so c:
@beb yes please! Thank you.
@beb yes please! Thank you.
IBHeJ4u.png
@beb
I managed to swap one with others so I'm fine now c:, still thank you for the notification!!
@beb
I managed to swap one with others so I'm fine now c:, still thank you for the notification!!
W7p3hWI.gif x8AxWif.pngTHh9Xzq.png

FR Time+3 || Avatar

Art Shop || Accent Workshop || Toy-House

THh9Xzq.pngx8AxWif.png
.tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.png
Have
Sea Scallywag Chest

Want
Oceanic Fins Chest

I'm only interested in the Chests!
Have
Sea Scallywag Chest

Want
Oceanic Fins Chest

I'm only interested in the Chests!
6CVg72d.png
Edit- all done here c:
Edit- all done here c:
9a1bd9587653bbb4183261754c95b0ab0e0a682a.png
Have: Coral Weaver

Want: Oceanic Fins
Leviathan Blues
Have: Coral Weaver

Want: Oceanic Fins
Leviathan Blues
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@DrayMalfoy are you trading exclusively skin-for-skin or are you willing to exchange for fest currency?
@DrayMalfoy are you trading exclusively skin-for-skin or are you willing to exchange for fest currency?
J3t0n4O.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22