Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's everyone using to host images?
1 2 3 4
thanks y'all. i shall continue trying
thanks y'all. i shall continue trying
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
update: i have tried absolutely everything [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
update: i have tried absolutely everything
DNJ518h.png
Post images (dot org) sometimes, from my Quotev days
Imgur if I need it to be high quality
I used to use Discord but now they just remove images used outside of the app. /:
Post images (dot org) sometimes, from my Quotev days
Imgur if I need it to be high quality
I used to use Discord but now they just remove images used outside of the app. /:
I use postimages! (.org as others have mentioned!)
I use postimages! (.org as others have mentioned!)
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Imgur, I guess. I already had an account for years so it hasn’t been a problem to start using it again, Discord was just more convenient.

Some interesting suggestions in this thread though, I’ll be taking notes!
Imgur, I guess. I already had an account for years so it hasn’t been a problem to start using it again, Discord was just more convenient.

Some interesting suggestions in this thread though, I’ll be taking notes!
sEBxtxA.png thDLJf3.png eGiN2Xv.png
imgur just keeps telling me they don't support my file! i have tried everything that's been suggested here, and it doesn't seem to work whatsoever. i even had someone else upload them and give me the link and it didn't work.

thank you, guys, for the help. sucks paying for art and not being able to see it. no art for me </3. oh well.
imgur just keeps telling me they don't support my file! i have tried everything that's been suggested here, and it doesn't seem to work whatsoever. i even had someone else upload them and give me the link and it didn't work.

thank you, guys, for the help. sucks paying for art and not being able to see it. no art for me </3. oh well.
DNJ518h.png
Have you tried changing the file type? A PNG might work better compared to anything else. JPEGs also work.
Have you tried changing the file type? A PNG might work better compared to anything else. JPEGs also work.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I use Pixilart - all of my images are set to unlisted though because I don't want folk seeing them. Discord removing this feature though really was a big impact for me so I kinda panicked; not knowing where to go lol

I remember considering Imgur but I immediately gave up when trying to register because it asked for a phone number or smth like that which freaked me out
I use Pixilart - all of my images are set to unlisted though because I don't want folk seeing them. Discord removing this feature though really was a big impact for me so I kinda panicked; not knowing where to go lol

I remember considering Imgur but I immediately gave up when trying to register because it asked for a phone number or smth like that which freaked me out
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
My own server because no one can keep a free service running for more than a year after I start using it and I only ever enjoyed tinypic anyway rip TT_TT[emoji=tundra sad size=1][emoji=tundra sad size=1][emoji=tundra sad size=1]
My own server because no one can keep a free service running for more than a year after I start using it and I only ever enjoyed tinypic anyway rip TT_TT
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
another forum game site actually; PokeFarm Q. I abandoned my account there years ago but when discord decided to start being a pack of hungry coyotes I logged back in to start abusing utilizing the service.
another forum game site actually; PokeFarm Q. I abandoned my account there years ago but when discord decided to start being a pack of hungry coyotes I logged back in to start abusing utilizing the service.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
1 2 3 4