Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ufo's curiosities
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@ufology - do you have any copies of "promise me a place" left? :D
@ufology - do you have any copies of "promise me a place" left? :D
@ufology

Do you still have To the Death! available?
@ufology

Do you still have To the Death! available?
oxDm2Un.png
@Tessarion @Catacombes I do not have spare copies of either of these skins, unfortunately [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I am planning on reprinting them after the new skin update comes out though, so I can send PAs with the skins in a week or so if that works for you!
@Tessarion @Catacombes
I do not have spare copies of either of these skins, unfortunately I am planning on reprinting them after the new skin update comes out though, so I can send PAs with the skins in a week or so if that works for you!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology

That works for me! thank you!
@ufology

That works for me! thank you!
oxDm2Un.png
@ufology
Could I also get a PA for "promise me a place" when its reprinted?
@ufology
@ufology - that does sound great and works for me! Thank you so much! :D how much was the skin again? So i keep the fitting amount ready for the PA :)
@ufology - that does sound great and works for me! Thank you so much! :D how much was the skin again? So i keep the fitting amount ready for the PA :)
@Tessarion 850g!
@Tessarion 850g!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Alrighty, awesome! Excited for that skin, thank you! :D

@ufology - is it by the way possible to ask for two of this skin?
A good friend of mine would love one too :)
Alrighty, awesome! Excited for that skin, thank you! :D

@ufology - is it by the way possible to ask for two of this skin?
A good friend of mine would love one too :)
@Tessarion Yep! I'll send you two PAs, or if you want you can tell me your friend's username and I'll send a PA to them when I get the reprints back! [quote name="maranimh" date="2024-04-26 21:35:51" ] Could I also get a PA for "promise me a place" when its reprinted? [/quote] got you noted down as well!
@Tessarion Yep! I'll send you two PAs, or if you want you can tell me your friend's username and I'll send a PA to them when I get the reprints back!

maranimh wrote on 2024-04-26 21:35:51:
got you noted down as well!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology - Thank you! And i can totally give you her name, kinda did not think about that option earlier for some reason xD Her name is @BonesAndSpices :D
@ufology - Thank you! And i can totally give you her name, kinda did not think about that option earlier for some reason xD Her name is @BonesAndSpices :D
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60