Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Wavesat] Search for the Skywhale!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45
31 Wind (possibly 33, there was one battle I didn't pay enough attention to before it ended, heh), and 30+ Water (I stopped counting after I hit 30, haha) enemies defeated.

Still working on Baldwin. Two more reduces to go...Beakers and Fine Alchemical Reduction are already done.

Notable drops:
Toxic Igueel (new familiar for me!)
Redrock Cove Crate
Twilight Rose Thorn Crown
Tert. Gene: Polkadot
31 Wind (possibly 33, there was one battle I didn't pay enough attention to before it ended, heh), and 30+ Water (I stopped counting after I hit 30, haha) enemies defeated.

Still working on Baldwin. Two more reduces to go...Beakers and Fine Alchemical Reduction are already done.

Notable drops:
Toxic Igueel (new familiar for me!)
Redrock Cove Crate
Twilight Rose Thorn Crown
Tert. Gene: Polkadot
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I completed today's coli challenge :D
I completed today's coli challenge :D
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
Cutting it a bit close, but 30 water and 30 wind enemies have been defeated!
Cutting it a bit close, but 30 water and 30 wind enemies have been defeated!
All 60 enemies defeated! As a nice bonus snagged 17 giant sand dollars.
All 60 enemies defeated! As a nice bonus snagged 17 giant sand dollars.
Beat 30 water and wind enemies, in the nick of time!
Beat 30 water and wind enemies, in the nick of time!
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Defeated 30 wind and 30 water enemies!
Defeated 30 wind and 30 water enemies!
Defeated 30 water and wind enemies!
Defeated 30 water and wind enemies!
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
Baldwin, I need green, not orange...orange is the LAST thing I need...*sigh* oh well.

Anyway, Baldwin challenge is now complete.
Baldwin, I need green, not orange...orange is the LAST thing I need...*sigh* oh well.

Anyway, Baldwin challenge is now complete.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0liLyaI.png[/img] [center]@pinglist-26246[/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3yz8bM3.png[/img][nextcol][b]First Mate Radial:[/b] "That cloud bank up ahead, do you see it? According to everything we've collected, it's been created by the Skywhale… We know how to find it, now it's the chase. This is the final stretch!" [b]Coli Challenge:[/b] Get 70 Giant Sanddollars, get a skin chest, win 10 battles in the Kelp Beds [/columns] [columns][b]Head Researcher Feldspar:[/b] "We understand everything there is ta know about the whale, now we just have to track it down. Those clouds, those were made to help it hide in the sky. But with the power o’ science, we can see through any clouds!" [b]Baldwin Challenge:[/b] Brew both skins, brew 40 Giant Sanddollars, reduce 5 trinkets [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/t6RNd3x.png[/img][/columns] [center][b]Finish either challenge, and reply in this thread, to complete Saturday![/b][/center]
0liLyaI.png
3yz8bM3.png First Mate Radial: "That cloud bank up ahead, do you see it? According to everything we've collected, it's been created by the Skywhale… We know how to find it, now it's the chase. This is the final stretch!"

Coli Challenge: Get 70 Giant Sanddollars, get a skin chest, win 10 battles in the Kelp Beds
Head Researcher Feldspar: "We understand everything there is ta know about the whale, now we just have to track it down. Those clouds, those were made to help it hide in the sky. But with the power o’ science, we can see through any clouds!"

Baldwin Challenge: Brew both skins, brew 40 Giant Sanddollars, reduce 5 trinkets
t6RNd3x.png
Finish either challenge, and reply in this thread, to complete Saturday!
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
Not the Kelp Beeeeeeeeds
/distressed Fire noises

jk mostly I'm on it Commander o7
Not the Kelp Beeeeeeeeds
/distressed Fire noises

jk mostly I'm on it Commander o7
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png