Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Amari's Atelier - wavecrest rejects!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26

OMG i never thought it would fill up that fast?
i have added everyone to this point!

As per my rules, i may print an extra run of blossom hanfu since there is significant interest.

If there is a few more interest in coastal hanfu, i may print it as well.

SPREADSHEET!

I believe i have added everyone but I will wait till tomrrow to pre-ping everyone since its late here ;;

@Starwolfs & @junsouroku you both had an "or" and i wasnt sure if you wanted both if the possibility was open? so pls check the spreadsheet and lemme know if you wanted your other option as well and if i put you down for the right ones!

@SkykidNadir i dont normally nocturne eggs but i do prefer gems or full treasure? dm me what the mixed payment will be and i will see!

OMG i never thought it would fill up that fast?
i have added everyone to this point!

As per my rules, i may print an extra run of blossom hanfu since there is significant interest.

If there is a few more interest in coastal hanfu, i may print it as well.

SPREADSHEET!

I believe i have added everyone but I will wait till tomrrow to pre-ping everyone since its late here ;;

@Starwolfs & @junsouroku you both had an "or" and i wasnt sure if you wanted both if the possibility was open? so pls check the spreadsheet and lemme know if you wanted your other option as well and if i put you down for the right ones!

@SkykidNadir i dont normally nocturne eggs but i do prefer gems or full treasure? dm me what the mixed payment will be and i will see!
O06qGCv.gif
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
@cafemochi ah, thank you! I wasn’t sure how many people were interested in Destiny Island, so I was open to Divine Paradise just in case I missed out; but Destiny Island was my first choice, between the two of them!

what you have on the spreadsheet is perfect! c:
@cafemochi ah, thank you! I wasn’t sure how many people were interested in Destiny Island, so I was open to Divine Paradise just in case I missed out; but Destiny Island was my first choice, between the two of them!

what you have on the spreadsheet is perfect! c:
windfull.png
@cafemochi

If there's any slots for Divine Paradise left i'd love a spot!
@cafemochi

If there's any slots for Divine Paradise left i'd love a spot!
9hY1wek.gif Ace | Tenebrae
She/They
Adult
just moving the best part over Artist (sig fae done by me)
Loser | Lover
FR +3
@cafemochi If there's divine paradise i'd also like a spot! id love to get blossom hanfu but i see it's sold out.
@cafemochi If there's divine paradise i'd also like a spot! id love to get blossom hanfu but i see it's sold out.
I am also signed up for letters from hatchlings, feel free to send me a message!
untitled_by_kitsuna020-dafsdg6.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1961263][img] http://orig10.deviantart.net/99ca/f/2016/241/5/6/untitled_by_kitsuna020-dafsdg6.png[/img][/url][/center]
@cafemochi looks good to me!!! i wanted divine paradise as my first choice and only added destiny island if the first wasnt available, so that works perfect for me!
@cafemochi looks good to me!!! i wanted divine paradise as my first choice and only added destiny island if the first wasnt available, so that works perfect for me!
She/They | Noodle Adopts | Skins/Accents |
@cafemochi
I'd love a slot for peach hanfu ^-^!
@cafemochi
I'd love a slot for peach hanfu ^-^!
eQl8tXy.pnggs8OSgi.png6xoSRhj.pnghmyLcmF.pngHwjRnuS.png
In case you didnt reserve a slot and that there are some free slots left i would love Radiant and Crimson Abyss :3
In case you didnt reserve a slot and that there are some free slots left i would love Radiant and Crimson Abyss :3
Slot for Destiny Island please
Slot for Destiny Island please
ZTh0YIX.png
if there’s a slot open for the blossom hanfu i’d love to reserve one !
[ if you need the pre payment please message or ping me ,, never done this before :0 ]
if there’s a slot open for the blossom hanfu i’d love to reserve one !
[ if you need the pre payment please message or ping me ,, never done this before :0 ]
I'd love to jump in for a slot for destiny Island please
I'd love to jump in for a slot for destiny Island please
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26