Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Zeniiku's Coli Services! [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5
Oof my bad! Fixed it ^^
Oof my bad! Fixed it ^^
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

Starting your order now!
@lemfolis

Starting your order now!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
Username: lemfolis Option (1 or 2): 2 Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Crystal Pools Time (max 2hrs): 2hr Payment Type (half and half or all at once): all at once Currency: treasure Also, question, could I use one of these (50kt) for part of the payment? (saw it on your wishlist!) [item=scene: flowering wasteland]
Username: lemfolis
Option (1 or 2): 2
Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Crystal Pools
Time (max 2hrs): 2hr
Payment Type (half and half or all at once): all at once
Currency: treasure

Also, question, could I use one of these (50kt) for part of the payment? (saw it on your wishlist!)

Scene: Flowering Wasteland
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Username: BubblyOstrich Option (1 or 2): 2 please! Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Redrock Cove Time (max 2hrs): 2 hours please! Payment Type (half and half or all at once): All at once Currency: [emoji=gem size=1]
Username: BubblyOstrich
Option (1 or 2): 2 please!
Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Redrock Cove
Time (max 2hrs): 2 hours please!
Payment Type (half and half or all at once): All at once
Currency:

db9a95fea893666a9d6f8cb2a10fbe526b25d019.png
@lemfolis

Starting your order now! And to answer your question, yes that works :)
@lemfolis

Starting your order now! And to answer your question, yes that works :)
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
Username: lemfolis Option (1 or 2): 2 Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Crystal Pools Time (max 2hrs): 2hr Payment Type (half and half or all at once): all at once Currency: treasure Can I also use one of these for part of the payment? (54g LAH) [item=shady emblem]
Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Crystal Pools
Time (max 2hrs): 2hr
Currency: treasure

Can I also use one of these for part of the payment? (54g LAH)

Shady Emblem
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
Username: lemfolis Option (1 or 2): 2 Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Waterway Time (max 2hrs):2 Payment Type (half and half or all at once): all at once Currency: treasure + the 2 items below from your wishlist [item=dusty sage lantern] 14g [item=golden sage lantern] 18g
Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Waterway
Time (max 2hrs):2
Currency: treasure + the 2 items below from your wishlist

Dusty Sage Lantern 14g Golden Sage Lantern 18g
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@Lemfolis adding you to the list!

I also just bought the golden sage bundle so I no longer need the Golden Sage lantern but will accept the dusty one if that's fine with you!
@Lemfolis adding you to the list!

I also just bought the golden sage bundle so I no longer need the Golden Sage lantern but will accept the dusty one if that's fine with you!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tKv2oXs.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][size=5][b]BUMP[/b][/font][/size][/center]
tKv2oXs.png
BUMP
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
Username: lemfolis Option (1 or 2): 2 Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Waterway Time (max 2hrs):2 Payment Type (half and half or all at once): all at once Currency: [item=magician's cobwebs]
Venue (anything up to Crystal Pools): Waterway
Time (max 2hrs):2
Currency:

Magician's Cobwebs
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist