Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s/o] sen's g1 sales! (new, earthy)
1 2 3
@gnaphosa I'm down for 800g on my Cream/Tan/Taupe if that sounds good to you! As for the Bronze/Cream/Peacock, I'm super on the fence about them right now, but I can add your name to their bio just in case I do want to let them go! Moreover, I'd love a more concrete offer on them as well if you're still interested so I can keep a record of offers since there's a bunch of people interested ^^

@Heart Thank you for the offer! I'm a bit unsure what I should price that little guy at, and I might end up auctioning him due to all the interest I've gotten for him specifically. If you'd like, I can have the auction start at your offer and go from there?
@gnaphosa I'm down for 800g on my Cream/Tan/Taupe if that sounds good to you! As for the Bronze/Cream/Peacock, I'm super on the fence about them right now, but I can add your name to their bio just in case I do want to let them go! Moreover, I'd love a more concrete offer on them as well if you're still interested so I can keep a record of offers since there's a bunch of people interested ^^

@Heart Thank you for the offer! I'm a bit unsure what I should price that little guy at, and I might end up auctioning him due to all the interest I've gotten for him specifically. If you'd like, I can have the auction start at your offer and go from there?
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » absolute spruce fiend
aaa » current project!
800g works for me (re: cream/tan/taupe)! and in that case, you can put my name down for the bronze/cream/peacock n consider my offer to be 800g for the time-being til you decide what you wanna do with it

also, was the cream/hickory/copper already spoken for? wasn't sure if there was a hold or if you'd overlooked my og message!
800g works for me (re: cream/tan/taupe)! and in that case, you can put my name down for the bronze/cream/peacock n consider my offer to be 800g for the time-being til you decide what you wanna do with it

also, was the cream/hickory/copper already spoken for? wasn't sure if there was a hold or if you'd overlooked my og message!
@gnaphosa Oh oops, I'm so sorry! I completely missed that section of the message for some reason D:

For the Cream/Hickory/Copper, I'm also not sure if I want to let them go just yet since I still have the UMA for their project and I've been trying to rescry them as well. I can also put your name down for that one if you'd like!

Thank you for offering on/buying my little guys! I'll also be sending you the PA for the Cream/Tan/Taupe now! ^^
@gnaphosa Oh oops, I'm so sorry! I completely missed that section of the message for some reason D:

For the Cream/Hickory/Copper, I'm also not sure if I want to let them go just yet since I still have the UMA for their project and I've been trying to rescry them as well. I can also put your name down for that one if you'd like!

Thank you for offering on/buying my little guys! I'll also be sending you the PA for the Cream/Tan/Taupe now! ^^
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » current project!
all good! i'm fine w/ you putting my name down
all good! i'm fine w/ you putting my name down
That's fine with me! :D
That's fine with me! :D
Heart.gif
Hi! Would you consider 300g for: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91743362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917434/91743362_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi! Would you consider 300g for:

91743362_350.png
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@HollyBerry That sounds good to me! I'll go ahead and set up a PA for you ^^
@HollyBerry That sounds good to me! I'll go ahead and set up a PA for you ^^
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » current project!
@seniph can i grab #84496024 (sand/cinnamon/berry) for 500g? :D
@seniph can i grab #84496024 (sand/cinnamon/berry) for 500g? :D
CYT4VFx.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89352812][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/893529/89352812_350.png[/img][/url] Alright. So I'm quite taken with this girl; she's gorgeous in multiple gene/breed combinations I like. Therefore, I'm willing to tempt her into my lair for 1.5kg. Maybe. [s]A lot of your dragons are pretty. Stop tempting me.[/s]
89352812_350.png
Alright. So I'm quite taken with this girl; she's gorgeous in multiple gene/breed combinations I like. Therefore, I'm willing to tempt her into my lair for 1.5kg. Maybe. A lot of your dragons are pretty. Stop tempting me.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
@terraclae Of course! Sending you a PA now ^^

@Desiderium I'm down for 1.5kg! I'll go ahead and send the PA out now ^^
(may the curse of pretty dragons be on you >:3c )
@terraclae Of course! Sending you a PA now ^^

@Desiderium I'm down for 1.5kg! I'll go ahead and send the PA out now ^^
(may the curse of pretty dragons be on you >:3c )
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » current project!
1 2 3