Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s/o] 7-digits (+imps), xyx G1, and more
1 2 3
@brains

No problem! I totally understand! :D

I wanted to throw an offer out for Mervin though! I love his colors. If 2.5 million treasure interests you, let me know! I usually offer around 2mt for 6 digit dragons ^^
@brains

No problem! I totally understand! :D

I wanted to throw an offer out for Mervin though! I love his colors. If 2.5 million treasure interests you, let me know! I usually offer around 2mt for 6 digit dragons ^^
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
@ZephyrNonsense Thank you for the offer, but I think I'll have to pass! I appreciate it.
@ZephyrNonsense Thank you for the offer, but I think I'll have to pass! I appreciate it.
52776.png
me & my dragons: bio | wishlist | lore
shops: items & services | hatchery
@Fushide Absolutely - I actually hope you don't mind me picking your brain over this gal? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2611903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/26120/2611903_350.png[/img][/url] She's XXY Midnight/Ice, 10 yo as of March 11th (#2611903). Her having lightning eyes *has* always thrown me off, but I could see her being worth something being that she's also unbred?
@Fushide

Absolutely - I actually hope you don't mind me picking your brain over this gal?

2611903_350.png

She's XXY Midnight/Ice, 10 yo as of March 11th (#2611903). Her having lightning eyes *has* always thrown me off, but I could see her being worth something being that she's also unbred?
52776.png
@Brains
skitters out of my lore-writing cave, hi again ^^

so this lovely lady is worth more than some six digits (several kg/mil t) because she's got four things going for her- 7 digit, imperial, unbred, AND double. unbred 7dig imps are a bit harder to price reliably since the AH listings are few and often inflated, but you're probably looking around 4-5kg minimum. the cheapest unbred 7dig imp on the AH right now is a 4kg XYZ for quick reference, which seems kind of high. unbred imp LAH was about 2kg a year ago.

sifting through forum sales this white/steel/ice unbred 7dig sold for 5kg as an imperial recently (breedchanged after purchase) here- very matchy XYZ imp with perfect eyes. the lightning eyes on your girl aren't the best but they do not detract from her worth.

i would potentially be very interested in her, completely missed that she shared my birthday! i was thinking about birthday 7digits just a day or two ago and wow that sure is a nice one
@Brains
skitters out of my lore-writing cave, hi again ^^

so this lovely lady is worth more than some six digits (several kg/mil t) because she's got four things going for her- 7 digit, imperial, unbred, AND double. unbred 7dig imps are a bit harder to price reliably since the AH listings are few and often inflated, but you're probably looking around 4-5kg minimum. the cheapest unbred 7dig imp on the AH right now is a 4kg XYZ for quick reference, which seems kind of high. unbred imp LAH was about 2kg a year ago.

sifting through forum sales this white/steel/ice unbred 7dig sold for 5kg as an imperial recently (breedchanged after purchase) here- very matchy XYZ imp with perfect eyes. the lightning eyes on your girl aren't the best but they do not detract from her worth.

i would potentially be very interested in her, completely missed that she shared my birthday! i was thinking about birthday 7digits just a day or two ago and wow that sure is a nice one
udj6wT1.png
@Fushide

yesyes I'm nodding very sagely right now... The more I think about it the more I feel that she's inching closer to my sales tab but HAHA I'd be more than happy to talk about offers - gems are always awesome but I love familiars too, and a bonus would be help with finding her replacement?

With her replacement, I wouldn't necessarily care about digit/age but moreso aesthetic since this is a companion for my light sprite :-) Nor would it have to be an exact match color wise, but ideally it'd be an irishim belly XXY that rocks the Sunburst Flora accent!
@Fushide

yesyes I'm nodding very sagely right now... The more I think about it the more I feel that she's inching closer to my sales tab but HAHA I'd be more than happy to talk about offers - gems are always awesome but I love familiars too, and a bonus would be help with finding her replacement?

With her replacement, I wouldn't necessarily care about digit/age but moreso aesthetic since this is a companion for my light sprite :-) Nor would it have to be an exact match color wise, but ideally it'd be an irishim belly XXY that rocks the Sunburst Flora accent!
52776.png
@Brains gosh yeah i definitely understand why xD as far as offers i should have a fair few past fest familiars and possibly other things, i'll spend more time poking around later to compare what you're missing and what i have! even if i don't end up buying her i'd love to help find a matchier dragon, scrying is fun <3 i was testing my copy on some of the imps i have and i think something / tangerine orange or fire / something with a contrasting primary could be a potential combo? two of my girls wearing it for reference (tang / orange shim secondaries), i think the way the darker prim on the second makes the body parts of the accent stand out looks neat :0 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=5054823&itemid=4145&auth=5ed9fa8af4b8f5a7eaf7e021e256ff3a9da5f277&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=1804184&itemid=4145&auth=fdb424b8a8fe7e1f99ea929f586272e6c1755597&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Brains
gosh yeah i definitely understand why xD as far as offers i should have a fair few past fest familiars and possibly other things, i'll spend more time poking around later to compare what you're missing and what i have!

even if i don't end up buying her i'd love to help find a matchier dragon, scrying is fun <3 i was testing my copy on some of the imps i have and i think something / tangerine orange or fire / something with a contrasting primary could be a potential combo? two of my girls wearing it for reference (tang / orange shim secondaries), i think the way the darker prim on the second makes the body parts of the accent stand out looks neat :0

skin?did=5054823&itemid=4145&auth=5ed9fa8af4b8f5a7eaf7e021e256ff3a9da5f277&dummyext=prev.pngskin?did=1804184&itemid=4145&auth=fdb424b8a8fe7e1f99ea929f586272e6c1755597&dummyext=prev.png
udj6wT1.png
@Fushide

You're soo right about the darker primary - it's definitely gotta be something like that. and you may have helped me see the light on an orange-y secondary?? I was thinking about going with a dark secondary too but I actually really like that too :0
@Fushide

You're soo right about the darker primary - it's definitely gotta be something like that. and you may have helped me see the light on an orange-y secondary?? I was thinking about going with a dark secondary too but I actually really like that too :0
52776.png
@Brains the way the accent fades into some of the orange tones is sooo good i have a VISION. if you have your heart set on a double but like the orangey wings i think xyy with glim or xyx with belly could work- here's the accent on a charcoal/tangerine xyx and xyy respectively [emoji=special eyes size=1] personally very very fond of charcoal here because iri gives it some warmth [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4489166&skin=4145&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4489167&skin=4145&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Brains
the way the accent fades into some of the orange tones is sooo good i have a VISION.

if you have your heart set on a double but like the orangey wings i think xyy with glim or xyx with belly could work- here's the accent on a charcoal/tangerine xyx and xyy respectively personally very very fond of charcoal here because iri gives it some warmth

scry?sdid=4489166&skin=4145&apparel=&xt=dressing.pngscry?sdid=4489167&skin=4145&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
udj6wT1.png
@Fushide So i definitely didn't go on the AH and basically find the same dragon only with starmap instead of irishim jdkhfhjkfd but once she has glowing eyes she's really going to shine!! i always thought starmap would look too busy but i think it actually compliments the accent's wing specks really well! :> but that does mean I'm definitely selling Almathea! i was thinking about making a board just for her, but 'd be happy to wait if you're still wanting to offer :0? i always love connecting people with birthday dragons ahah [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92824345][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/928244/92824345_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Fushide

So i definitely didn't go on the AH and basically find the same dragon only with starmap instead of irishim jdkhfhjkfd but once she has glowing eyes she's really going to shine!! i always thought starmap would look too busy but i think it actually compliments the accent's wing specks really well! :>

but that does mean I'm definitely selling Almathea! i was thinking about making a board just for her, but 'd be happy to wait if you're still wanting to offer :0? i always love connecting people with birthday dragons ahah
92824345_350.png
52776.png
@Brains
i mean hey, that works!!! the accent specks trailing off into the stars is pretty cool i have to give starcon points for that

i am indeed still interested in Almathea & happy to throw out a 5kg offer; some of this would be made up of familiars, which i will comb through your bestiary for a list of things i have that you're missing + LAH prices later today (probably around 8pm EST)
@Brains
i mean hey, that works!!! the accent specks trailing off into the stars is pretty cool i have to give starcon points for that

i am indeed still interested in Almathea & happy to throw out a 5kg offer; some of this would be made up of familiars, which i will comb through your bestiary for a list of things i have that you're missing + LAH prices later today (probably around 8pm EST)
udj6wT1.png
1 2 3