Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Processing" error when bonding
Hello. I've been getting this error for a while now, but it hit a nerve when I was supposed to achieve an awakened bond with a familiar today and got this error message instead:

"There has been an error in processing your request. Please try again later." (may be paraphrasing the words a little).

When I click out of the error box the button for bonding is grayed out - I've already bonded with the familiar for that day so there's no way to "try again later". But if I was supposed to receive a chest for reaching a bonding threshold, I don't know if I received the reward.

Does this happen to anyone else? I've encountered this on different computers and for several months now, at least. Thanks!
Hello. I've been getting this error for a while now, but it hit a nerve when I was supposed to achieve an awakened bond with a familiar today and got this error message instead:

"There has been an error in processing your request. Please try again later." (may be paraphrasing the words a little).

When I click out of the error box the button for bonding is grayed out - I've already bonded with the familiar for that day so there's no way to "try again later". But if I was supposed to receive a chest for reaching a bonding threshold, I don't know if I received the reward.

Does this happen to anyone else? I've encountered this on different computers and for several months now, at least. Thanks!
@clanguardian

This error message is generic, and it can happen with actual issues alongside accidental double-clicks or internet hiccups that don't actually impact the game function. All it means is that the server got confused somewhere along the line and spat out an error accordingly. You most likely got the chest, but I can't check that for you.

I personally put all my chests into my Vault after bonding for the day, so I can easily keep track of new ones, and I've never noticed a missing chest due to this error. It might help to track your chests in this way and confirm whether the error has actually eaten a chest in the future!
@clanguardian

This error message is generic, and it can happen with actual issues alongside accidental double-clicks or internet hiccups that don't actually impact the game function. All it means is that the server got confused somewhere along the line and spat out an error accordingly. You most likely got the chest, but I can't check that for you.

I personally put all my chests into my Vault after bonding for the day, so I can easily keep track of new ones, and I've never noticed a missing chest due to this error. It might help to track your chests in this way and confirm whether the error has actually eaten a chest in the future!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad to know you still got your chests. I don't keep track of them from day to day, so I wouldn't know if one were missing, but you've put me more at ease :D Thanks again!
@NightmareJudge Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad to know you still got your chests. I don't keep track of them from day to day, so I wouldn't know if one were missing, but you've put me more at ease :D Thanks again!