Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Wavesat] Search for the Skywhale!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45
30 wind and 30 water enemies defeated!
30 wind and 30 water enemies defeated!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Fri. Coli Challenge: Defeat 30 wind enemies, and defeat 30 water enemies - done!
Fri. Coli Challenge: Defeat 30 wind enemies, and defeat 30 water enemies - done!
jt3PpxV.png
Defeated 30 of each!
Defeated 30 of each!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Defeated 30 Wind enemies and 30 Water enemies!
Defeated 30 Wind enemies and 30 Water enemies!
Successfully defeated 30 Wind and 30 Water enemies for Friday's coli challenge.
Successfully defeated 30 Wind and 30 Water enemies for Friday's coli challenge.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
reduced items and brewed beakers and the reduction
reduced items and brewed beakers and the reduction
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
[columns] [right] "Heh more fighting I see, perfect I was a bit behind in my training. Need to catch up a bit and this is the perfect chance to do that !" And there he goes again. Forgetting to check in with his wife.....well he will come back later and explain why he was away for so long. It was for the search ! [/right] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91673168][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/916732/91673168.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [center][u]Fri. Coli Challenge: Defeat 30 wind enemies, and defeat 30 water enemiescomplete[/u][/center]
"Heh more fighting I see, perfect I was a bit behind in my training. Need to catch up a bit and this is the perfect chance to do that !" And there he goes again. Forgetting to check in with his wife.....well he will come back later and explain why he was away for so long. It was for the search !
__ 91673168.png
Fri. Coli Challenge: Defeat 30 wind enemies, and defeat 30 water enemiescomplete
Check out my Gummi Worm Subspecie
Gummi-Worm-Emote-3.png Gummi-Worm-Emote-2.png
Oh, another coli challenge that Azurion can do! Well, not all part of it tough, because they know that the wind dragons are the most frequent in the Harpy's Roost, which is a tough venue for Azurion just himself. Time to gather the team again! Verano suspected that at the time of the water festival, the water opponents will be much easier to encounter, so he suggested that they should go to the wind venue first and after they defeated the birds, they can return to the Redrock Cove for the rest of the water element monsters - and for some sandollars too!
So they did that way.
Unfortunately the idea was proved false (or maybe they had some bad luck), because the Cove was full of wind mons too, but anyway, it was not bad to get some drops in the Harpies before that, to help with the gathering. And they filled their belly too in the process!
- Hello again! - Azurion landed at the ship later with some papers in his forehand - We defeated thirty-one water opponents and a lot of wind ones too! - he handed the papers and looked at the sky surrounding them - There are a lot of clouds in this area. Maybe that is why there were so many wind element monsters out there in the Redrock Cove too? - he asked, mainly from himself and gazed through the clouds with his rare vision. He wondered where this Skywhale might be - I hope I can find it with you!
He smiled and ran to the front of the SS Celeste to get a greater view. This whale must be somewhere!

I battled 30 wind and 7 water element opponents in the Harpy's Roost and then 16 wind and 24 water ones in the Redrock Cove. So all in all 46 wind and 31 water monsters are defeated!
Oh, another coli challenge that Azurion can do! Well, not all part of it tough, because they know that the wind dragons are the most frequent in the Harpy's Roost, which is a tough venue for Azurion just himself. Time to gather the team again! Verano suspected that at the time of the water festival, the water opponents will be much easier to encounter, so he suggested that they should go to the wind venue first and after they defeated the birds, they can return to the Redrock Cove for the rest of the water element monsters - and for some sandollars too!
So they did that way.
Unfortunately the idea was proved false (or maybe they had some bad luck), because the Cove was full of wind mons too, but anyway, it was not bad to get some drops in the Harpies before that, to help with the gathering. And they filled their belly too in the process!
- Hello again! - Azurion landed at the ship later with some papers in his forehand - We defeated thirty-one water opponents and a lot of wind ones too! - he handed the papers and looked at the sky surrounding them - There are a lot of clouds in this area. Maybe that is why there were so many wind element monsters out there in the Redrock Cove too? - he asked, mainly from himself and gazed through the clouds with his rare vision. He wondered where this Skywhale might be - I hope I can find it with you!
He smiled and ran to the front of the SS Celeste to get a greater view. This whale must be somewhere!

I battled 30 wind and 7 water element opponents in the Harpy's Roost and then 16 wind and 24 water ones in the Redrock Cove. So all in all 46 wind and 31 water monsters are defeated!
brewed and reduced everything for baldwin!
brewed and reduced everything for baldwin!
All materials brewed for today!
All materials brewed for today!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45