Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Solar's art shop
1 2 3 4
@JavaMP i can try the 2nd scene!!! ill ping u with a sketch once i get to it :)
@JavaMP i can try the 2nd scene!!! ill ping u with a sketch once i get to it :)
MefH354.png
@Solarixxx

great!! Would you like me to sent payment over now or after the sketch? And how much would the total be?
@Solarixxx

great!! Would you like me to sent payment over now or after the sketch? And how much would the total be?
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP after the sketch works for me! 4kg is usually what it is for a scene with 2 characters, but i can haggle if u need
@JavaMP after the sketch works for me! 4kg is usually what it is for a scene with 2 characters, but i can haggle if u need
MefH354.png
@JavaMP ( sorry for double ping haha, finished the sketch though! ) what would u like changed? :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/YuCmRXv.png[/img] ( also im really sorry in advance as this may take longer than expected, ive been hit with an on and off artblock so idk what the time frame on this may be :( )
@JavaMP ( sorry for double ping haha, finished the sketch though! ) what would u like changed? :)

YuCmRXv.png

( also im really sorry in advance as this may take longer than expected, ive been hit with an on and off artblock so idk what the time frame on this may be :( )
MefH354.png
@Solarixxx

Looks amazing already!! Don't think I would want any major changes but maybe a slight zoom in? There is a lot of background on the right side

Sending the gems over! No worries at all if it takes longer, happy to wait!
@Solarixxx

Looks amazing already!! Don't think I would want any major changes but maybe a slight zoom in? There is a lot of background on the right side

Sending the gems over! No worries at all if it takes longer, happy to wait!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP I see whatchu mean! does this look better? [img]https://i.imgur.com/YwoStS1.png[/img]
@JavaMP I see whatchu mean! does this look better?

YwoStS1.png
MefH354.png
@Solarixxx
Yes that's better imo!
@Solarixxx
Yes that's better imo!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 3 4