Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sunny's Art Shop [5/5]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@SunnyInferno
If the necessary details can be captured in a fullbody for the wings, then I think no need for the separate wing ref? I'm just not sure if you feel the details can be drawn in without needing an extra closeup shot, that's up to you. Preferably I'd like the fullbody to have the wings haha, looks more cohesive that way. How much would that be?
@SunnyInferno
If the necessary details can be captured in a fullbody for the wings, then I think no need for the separate wing ref? I'm just not sure if you feel the details can be drawn in without needing an extra closeup shot, that's up to you. Preferably I'd like the fullbody to have the wings haha, looks more cohesive that way. How much would that be?
@rei711 I thought maybe the wings would be different from front to back, but if you don't want it seperate then we can do that, it will lower the price down to 4.7kg. Is there anything you want to remove or add? Don't worry about this being final, you can always change your mind about things during the sketch phase, before payment.
@rei711 I thought maybe the wings would be different from front to back, but if you don't want it seperate then we can do that, it will lower the price down to 4.7kg. Is there anything you want to remove or add? Don't worry about this being final, you can always change your mind about things during the sketch phase, before payment.
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno
Username: sunnysoleil
Image/Link to dragon: click!
Order type: Cell shaded headshot
Payment method: USD
Discount: None
Any extras: Please include her apparel as well!
Skin(yes or no): Yes
Notes: She has a lil bit of lore if that helps at all, other than that go wild!
@SunnyInferno
Username: sunnysoleil
Image/Link to dragon: click!
Order type: Cell shaded headshot
Payment method: USD
Discount: None
Any extras: Please include her apparel as well!
Skin(yes or no): Yes
Notes: She has a lil bit of lore if that helps at all, other than that go wild!
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
@SunnyInferno
Different from front to back? Mm, not really, what you see in the image link I sent is p much how I intended it to look like? It's late for me now, but I can't think of what else to add, other than like maybe a little doodle of them wearing a comfy knitted sweater (can provide ref image in dms lol), i think that would be nice. Would that still be 4.7kg, or a bit more than that?
@SunnyInferno
Different from front to back? Mm, not really, what you see in the image link I sent is p much how I intended it to look like? It's late for me now, but I can't think of what else to add, other than like maybe a little doodle of them wearing a comfy knitted sweater (can provide ref image in dms lol), i think that would be nice. Would that still be 4.7kg, or a bit more than that?
@rei711 if its just a little doodle I won't make you pay for it, unless its like something very specific, but you can provide the ref if you think it would help!
If that is all then that's all. I'll get back to you with a sketch soon enough. If at some point you think im taking too long to respond with a sketch, dm me, then I can tell you how far I am with it or why I haven't done it in a reasonable time. (It's just that my work scedule is very unstable and I will be away from my computer for a few days)
@rei711 if its just a little doodle I won't make you pay for it, unless its like something very specific, but you can provide the ref if you think it would help!
If that is all then that's all. I'll get back to you with a sketch soon enough. If at some point you think im taking too long to respond with a sketch, dm me, then I can tell you how far I am with it or why I haven't done it in a reasonable time. (It's just that my work scedule is very unstable and I will be away from my computer for a few days)

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno
Funny timing, I just posted this without seeing your reply to me haha, no worries! Are you open to talking/discussing further on discord? Might be easier to keep updated that way.

Username: rei711
Image/Link to dragon: https://imgur.com/TBlYxqH
Order type: custom, character reference sheet
Payment method: gems
Discount: N/A
Any extras: as discussed in the thread, inventory of items and close up refs of the head and feet
Skin(yes or no): nope
Notes: none! probably will drop more details in DMs, but I just wanted to get this written out and posted so we could get started :>
@SunnyInferno
Funny timing, I just posted this without seeing your reply to me haha, no worries! Are you open to talking/discussing further on discord? Might be easier to keep updated that way.

Username: rei711
Image/Link to dragon: https://imgur.com/TBlYxqH
Order type: custom, character reference sheet
Payment method: gems
Discount: N/A
Any extras: as discussed in the thread, inventory of items and close up refs of the head and feet
Skin(yes or no): nope
Notes: none! probably will drop more details in DMs, but I just wanted to get this written out and posted so we could get started :>
@rei711 yes of course! I'll send you my name through dms :)
@rei711 yes of course! I'll send you my name through dms :)

fkWjutW.png
@sunnysoleil sorry for not responding to you! I will get working on it as soon as I can :)
@sunnysoleil sorry for not responding to you! I will get working on it as soon as I can :)

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInferno no worries at all! take all the time you need and take care of yourself first ;v;
@SunnyInferno no worries at all! take all the time you need and take care of yourself first ;v;
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1][/center]

fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24