Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Ilsidar Accents - || [SDF stain glass]
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214
@ThistleProse thank you!! :D
@ThistleProse thank you!! :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
I found you because I accidentally stumbled upon those delicious pineapple pizza ones in the game database.. Are they available to the public? :o
I found you because I accidentally stumbled upon those delicious pineapple pizza ones in the game database.. Are they available to the public? :o
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
@archwulf that version in particular is a custom edit and the m and f versions each have 5 copies printed; i do actually still have one spare for each but i'd probably price them around 5kg/ea or so, which I know isn't in everyone's budget ^^;

the original public release of this skin were non-pineapple versions for coatl m, there's a green version and a grey version which are 400g each c:

thanks for your interest and have a wonderful day!
@archwulf that version in particular is a custom edit and the m and f versions each have 5 copies printed; i do actually still have one spare for each but i'd probably price them around 5kg/ea or so, which I know isn't in everyone's budget ^^;

the original public release of this skin were non-pineapple versions for coatl m, there's a green version and a grey version which are 400g each c:

thanks for your interest and have a wonderful day!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein While the green and gray ones are also delightful they don't quite scratch the same color itch... I do have 5kg at the moment and I would definitely be willing to pay that price for one, but I've been saving up to grab 3 Wildclaw scrolls when they cycle in again, for some projects <_<; Considering I tend to just hoard my skins rather than display them on dragons I think I have to hold off for now. Perhaps when I've made it back to 5kg after buying my Wildclaw scrolls I can give you a nudge, see if you still have a copy? c:
@Laeyein While the green and gray ones are also delightful they don't quite scratch the same color itch... I do have 5kg at the moment and I would definitely be willing to pay that price for one, but I've been saving up to grab 3 Wildclaw scrolls when they cycle in again, for some projects <_<; Considering I tend to just hoard my skins rather than display them on dragons I think I have to hold off for now. Perhaps when I've made it back to 5kg after buying my Wildclaw scrolls I can give you a nudge, see if you still have a copy? c:
@archwulf certainly!! feel free to hmu anytime ^u^
@archwulf certainly!! feel free to hmu anytime ^u^
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Thank you!! :D Happy Wavecrest!
@Laeyein Thank you!! :D Happy Wavecrest!
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214