Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Astronaut Paints [USD] (open)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124
@Mem - ok so.. I kind of really leaned into the abstract side of the artistic freedom with this and tried to go for something vaguely inspired by Norse woodcarvings. I know it's not really my usual thing & it's a bit of an experiment lol but I hope you like it anyway! (also apologies if the transparent version is a bit janky- I did my best but it wasn't originally drawn with transparency in mind.) Lmk if there's anything you want me to change/add! ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/Vec6koT.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/9fJdK5r.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/61EnSE7.png[/img] @soulykins - I do really like me a good shadow monster,,, I hope you enjoy! I tried to get across the vibes of like, a shadow coming out of the wall and becoming 3d... not sure how clearly it reads but an attempt was made x.x I hope you don't mind that I minimized the apparel a little bit to keep the head as a clearer focal point- if you'd like me to add some more of the jewelry or something in (or if there's any other changes you'd like me to make), let me know ^^ [img]https://imgur.com/3Q8xxt3.png[/img] third comm will be done Soon i promise
@Mem - ok so.. I kind of really leaned into the abstract side of the artistic freedom with this and tried to go for something vaguely inspired by Norse woodcarvings. I know it's not really my usual thing & it's a bit of an experiment lol but I hope you like it anyway! (also apologies if the transparent version is a bit janky- I did my best but it wasn't originally drawn with transparency in mind.) Lmk if there's anything you want me to change/add! ^^
Vec6koT.png
9fJdK5r.png
61EnSE7.png

@soulykins - I do really like me a good shadow monster,,, I hope you enjoy! I tried to get across the vibes of like, a shadow coming out of the wall and becoming 3d... not sure how clearly it reads but an attempt was made x.x
I hope you don't mind that I minimized the apparel a little bit to keep the head as a clearer focal point- if you'd like me to add some more of the jewelry or something in (or if there's any other changes you'd like me to make), let me know ^^

3Q8xxt3.png

third comm will be done Soon i promise
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Straka
oh my gosh it's GORGEOUS !! She looks so cool and shadow-y - 10/10 aaaaa this was such a lovely surprise to wake up to!! <3 <3 <3

Gonna be looking at this on and off for the rest of the day <3
@Straka
oh my gosh it's GORGEOUS !! She looks so cool and shadow-y - 10/10 aaaaa this was such a lovely surprise to wake up to!! <3 <3 <3

Gonna be looking at this on and off for the rest of the day <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@straka , this is cooler than anything i could have possibly expected ! thank you so much , i think every version looks amazing in its own way , and a norse woodcarving aesthetic was such a creative direction to take . thank you very much for this amazing piece +v+
@straka , this is cooler than anything i could have possibly expected ! thank you so much , i think every version looks amazing in its own way , and a norse woodcarving aesthetic was such a creative direction to take . thank you very much for this amazing piece +v+
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@Risshou - women . thank you for coming to my ted talk ANYWAY i hope u enjoy lol, had a lot of fun with this one. Let me know if there's anything I forgot / anything you want me to change! [img]https://imgur.com/kJYcytj.png[/img]
@Risshou - women . thank you for coming to my ted talk
ANYWAY i hope u enjoy lol, had a lot of fun with this one. Let me know if there's anything I forgot / anything you want me to change!

kJYcytj.png
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
The way I literally like, gasped????? Omg, Straka you did amazing as always! If it's possible, could the tufts of her ears be added, and the blue stripes on them? If not I understand, otherwise she came out amazing and nothing needs to be changed!!! Thank you SO much! Also, idk if it's just the angle but I don't see her tail, but if its just the angle let me know ^^
The way I literally like, gasped????? Omg, Straka you did amazing as always! If it's possible, could the tufts of her ears be added, and the blue stripes on them? If not I understand, otherwise she came out amazing and nothing needs to be changed!!! Thank you SO much! Also, idk if it's just the angle but I don't see her tail, but if its just the angle let me know ^^
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Risshou - Ope sorry about that, I somehow managed to completely miss the fact that she has a tail because I Don't Have Eyes. I'll make those fixes for you later today! (would've pinged you directly with the fix but I just wanna make sure you know I saw your post before I ping for more slots ^^)
@Risshou - Ope sorry about that, I somehow managed to completely miss the fact that she has a tail because I Don't Have Eyes. I'll make those fixes for you later today! (would've pinged you directly with the fix but I just wanna make sure you know I saw your post before I ping for more slots ^^)
Okay, I really appreciate it, thank you! It's no problem at all, I appreciate you making the fix!! :)
Okay, I really appreciate it, thank you! It's no problem at all, I appreciate you making the fix!! :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Greetings sentient beings I am once again opening more commission slots because we live in a society (tm) and I need money --------- [center][size=5]3 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60[/center] [center][b]THERE'S A BONUS SLOT RESERVED IF ANYONE WANTS TO COMMISSION ART OF A ROBOT PLEASE I JUST LIKE DRAWING ROBOTS OK. if slots are full but u want me to draw a robot (dragon or otherwise) there is a bonus slot open Just For U[/b] You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3109080]here[/url] and [url=https://imgur.com/a/kp01G9P]here[/url].[/center] [list][*][b]You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.[/b] [*]Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image. [*]I generally [i]try[/i] to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3 expect a turnaround of between 1-14 days. I'll offer a refund if for any reason I'm unable to finish your commission within a month. [*]Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever [*][b]Only things I won't draw[/b] are certain anime/cartoon characters without additional refs (I struggle translating super stylized/simplistic faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people. [*]You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do [i]major[/i] changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)[/list] [b]Grab Bag Order Form[/b] [code][b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO[/code] -------------- @pinglist-615
Greetings sentient beings I am once again opening more commission slots because we live in a society (tm) and I need money
3 First-Come-First-Serve Grab Bag Slots - $30-$60
THERE'S A BONUS SLOT RESERVED IF ANYONE WANTS TO COMMISSION ART OF A ROBOT PLEASE I JUST LIKE DRAWING ROBOTS OK. if slots are full but u want me to draw a robot (dragon or otherwise) there is a bonus slot open Just For U

You can look through the past several pages of this shop for a lot of examples. Additional examples of recent art are here and here.

• You may reserve a slot, but please try to have your form filled out within 12 hours at the latest.
  • Payment is either upfront, or 50% upfront and 50% after I send a low-res watermarked version of the final image.
  • I generally try to get commissions done within a few days. However, it might take longer because I have a unicycle for a frontal lobe and the devil rides its pedals </3 expect a turnaround of between 1-14 days. I'll offer a refund if for any reason I'm unable to finish your commission within a month.
  • Humans, dragons, weird aliens, marine invertebrates, eldritch monstrosities, robots, anthros, cats, catgirls, literally whatever
  • Only things I won't draw are certain anime/cartoon characters without additional refs (I struggle translating super stylized/simplistic faces/hair to my style), canon characters from existing media (OCs and fandragons are fine), or real people.
  • You’re welcome to specify how much/how little artistic freedom I get with the character design, but I will have full artistic freedom with the content, composition, colors, style, etc! No WIPs will be provided as I get these done in a single sitting through the power of Ritalin so you gotta trust that I can convey that vibe on that canvas. However I'm happy to make edits at the end (though I won't do major changes for things you forgot to specify / that weren't my fault)

Grab Bag Order Form
Code:
[b]Dragon/character image:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] ($30-$60) [b]VIBE:[/b] (I’d rather it not be [i]too[/i] long/specific- an emotion, song, moodboard and/or short lore summary is about the right level of Vibe Specificity) [b]Artistic Freedom?[/b] (mostly for FR dragons- do you want me to follow the dragon's look exactly or take some liberties if I want or go absolutely nuts with it?) [b]As soon as I post this, I will pm Straka my paypal email so she can just send me an invoice immediately:[/b] YES / NO

@Astronaut Paints - Straka's Art (USD)
I would like to reserve a slot and I will fill it in a few hours! It takes time to decide on what dragon to pick sorry ^^' if you see this before I fill in my order and you have preferences (other than robots) for colors and themes don't hesitate to let me know!
I would like to reserve a slot and I will fill it in a few hours! It takes time to decide on what dragon to pick sorry ^^' if you see this before I fill in my order and you have preferences (other than robots) for colors and themes don't hesitate to let me know!
eUMhm7B.png
Hi Straka I have a question. Would a Destiny 2 Exo OC/player character using in-game screenshot references with permission to go, and I quote, "hecking bonkers with artistic freedom" satisfy the robot requirement? And also be allowed at all lol.
Hi Straka I have a question. Would a Destiny 2 Exo OC/player character using in-game screenshot references with permission to go, and I quote, "hecking bonkers with artistic freedom" satisfy the robot requirement? And also be allowed at all lol.
push hub
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124