Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | { S/T } 90+ UMAs for UMAs/G
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Grune hey just wanted to say i didnt forget this, wanted to know if you still had it on reserve for me if so i just finished buying all my orders now and ill be working on this now im just 2kg short so lmk how much itll be with unicorn manes in tow
@Grune hey just wanted to say i didnt forget this, wanted to know if you still had it on reserve for me if so i just finished buying all my orders now and ill be working on this now im just 2kg short so lmk how much itll be with unicorn manes in tow
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@JadedSerpent62
Still on hold. (:
1 silver = 60g
not sure which one pastel is - shifting? sunrise? can't find LAH without knowing which
@JadedSerpent62
Still on hold. (:
1 silver = 60g
not sure which one pastel is - shifting? sunrise? can't find LAH without knowing which
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

can i get a price check on these ? ^^

qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
@FloofyIsBae
Thank you for asking!

lady lune - 1.2kg
sepulchre - there is one for 1.5kg on the AH. i'll take 1kg
comet encke - 600g
marsh wanderer - there is a copy of dusk wanderer on the ah for 1.2kg. i would accept that for this color
@FloofyIsBae
Thank you for asking!

lady lune - 1.2kg
sepulchre - there is one for 1.5kg on the AH. i'll take 1kg
comet encke - 600g
marsh wanderer - there is a copy of dusk wanderer on the ah for 1.2kg. i would accept that for this color
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
700g (:
@hayum
700g (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png

i have 2 copies of the silver and 2 of the starlight
@Grune apologies i meant starlight the lavender one its bin a while since ive used them so i forgot the name and had to go check it now xD

i have 2 copies of the silver and 2 of the starlight
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@JadedSerpent62
Gotcha!
Id say 2 of each = 200g total according to LAH rounded up :)
@JadedSerpent62
Gotcha!
Id say 2 of each = 200g total according to LAH rounded up :)
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15