Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | this site's culture is unique...
1 2 3 4 5
All of this is part of actually why I wanted to play this game so much. I made an account AS SOON as I was old enough to because my mom seemed so happy with it. He even recommended other flights instead of his own and said "but any flight is good because everyone is nice"

And they HAVE been nice! It seems like people are sending me stuff all the time just because I'm new

ps: not a typo
All of this is part of actually why I wanted to play this game so much. I made an account AS SOON as I was old enough to because my mom seemed so happy with it. He even recommended other flights instead of his own and said "but any flight is good because everyone is nice"

And they HAVE been nice! It seems like people are sending me stuff all the time just because I'm new

ps: not a typo
I once made a silly little public rant about how I couldn't find a Coliseum familiar or a Hibden slot, even after weeks of grinding. I was too stubborn to call it quits and buy it off the Marketplace/Auction House either, I hate buying Coli familiars knowing I could find it with enough grinding.

I had like 3 people send me their duplicate familiars, so not only could I complete the Hibden slot, but I could add to my bestiary as well!

The generosity on this site truly is unmatched. I do my best to pay it forward, I think most of us have memories of being on the receiving end of kindness from other players.
I once made a silly little public rant about how I couldn't find a Coliseum familiar or a Hibden slot, even after weeks of grinding. I was too stubborn to call it quits and buy it off the Marketplace/Auction House either, I hate buying Coli familiars knowing I could find it with enough grinding.

I had like 3 people send me their duplicate familiars, so not only could I complete the Hibden slot, but I could add to my bestiary as well!

The generosity on this site truly is unmatched. I do my best to pay it forward, I think most of us have memories of being on the receiving end of kindness from other players.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
so real. the general culture on FR is so generous and kind, even if i sometimes take breaks, get bored or go on a hiatus i always come back cause i love the community here. its really special!!
so real. the general culture on FR is so generous and kind, even if i sometimes take breaks, get bored or go on a hiatus i always come back cause i love the community here. its really special!!
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____ nqSCk.gif H9wwN.gif
Big agree! It's thanks to this community that I'm a little more social than usual. ^^ So many good beans. <3
Big agree! It's thanks to this community that I'm a little more social than usual. ^^ So many good beans. <3
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@BassetBites

Same here! Had a whole Poem written about the dreaded Spongy Spingy, and then I was sent one immediately.

The people on Flight Rising are genuinely kind. I try to pay it forward whenever I can by sending things to newbies or advice with scries if I can. It feels great to have a community that is working hard to do good by its players.
@BassetBites

Same here! Had a whole Poem written about the dreaded Spongy Spingy, and then I was sent one immediately.

The people on Flight Rising are genuinely kind. I try to pay it forward whenever I can by sending things to newbies or advice with scries if I can. It feels great to have a community that is working hard to do good by its players.
Oh yes, this entire thread.

In any significantly sized community, there will be things going on beneath the surface. But for what it's worth, FR has genuinely been the most wholesome site community I've participated in

There is another unique aspect of the site I love: 11 individual flight cultures (in terms of general aesthetics, thematic preferences, hobbies/skills, motifs, vernacular, you get the gist). I believe we're all in competition, but it's actually more in the sense of friendly sibling rivalry. I personally appreciate this more than most people will know and hopefully it makes sense to other players out there.
Oh yes, this entire thread.

In any significantly sized community, there will be things going on beneath the surface. But for what it's worth, FR has genuinely been the most wholesome site community I've participated in

There is another unique aspect of the site I love: 11 individual flight cultures (in terms of general aesthetics, thematic preferences, hobbies/skills, motifs, vernacular, you get the gist). I believe we're all in competition, but it's actually more in the sense of friendly sibling rivalry. I personally appreciate this more than most people will know and hopefully it makes sense to other players out there.
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5