Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [close] Reybrella's art shop
1 2 3 4
@Verdes I don't mind it at all! No probs with drawing it XD Though I don't know anything about this specific fandom,, would you also want the canon character to have the scribbles on their face? And what kind of things would they talk about? :0
@Verdes I don't mind it at all! No probs with drawing it XD Though I don't know anything about this specific fandom,, would you also want the canon character to have the scribbles on their face? And what kind of things would they talk about? :0
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
My dragon raffle!

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
@reybrella M, that's a good idea actually.. [emoji=special eyes size=1] Basically! Carmen is a character that dies[size=1] (lore dump incoming) [/size][url=https://lobotomycorp.fandom.com/wiki/Home]before game[/url] and haunts the narrative with her presence. Amara used to know her before she started a project (Seed of Light) with Ayin, who she ultimately started to date. [size=2](Amara and ayin have a massive beef with each other bc he knows) [/size]Later on Carmen sadly unalives herself and Ayin does mad scientist number [sup]TM[/sup] trying to preserve her and her legacy mad scientist[sup]TM[/sup] style . Amara confronts him, which ends up in a fight where he kills her [size=1](golden star for effort)[/size] I think they would talk about the project, with Amara either being happy/ sad and Carmen enthustiastic, maybe holding files or papers? I think the scribbles on the face/invisible eyes would be great symbolically [emoji=glasses size=1]
@reybrella
M, that's a good idea actually..

Basically! Carmen is a character that dies (lore dump incoming) before game and haunts the narrative with her presence. Amara used to know her before she started a project (Seed of Light) with Ayin, who she ultimately started to date. (Amara and ayin have a massive beef with each other bc he knows) Later on Carmen sadly unalives herself and Ayin does mad scientist number TM trying to preserve her and her legacy mad scientistTM style . Amara confronts him, which ends up in a fight where he kills her (golden star for effort)

I think they would talk about the project, with Amara either being happy/ sad and Carmen enthustiastic, maybe holding files or papers? I think the scribbles on the face/invisible eyes would be great symbolically
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes Oohh that sounds interesting!! :0 and sure, I can defo take this comm!! If it's alright I'll charge +50% of the price for the additional character! :> You can send the payment anytime and I'll get started as soon as I can!! <3
@Verdes Oohh that sounds interesting!! :0 and sure, I can defo take this comm!! If it's alright I'll charge +50% of the price for the additional character! :> You can send the payment anytime and I'll get started as soon as I can!! <3
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
My dragon raffle!

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
@reybrella Of course, thank you! I'll send it over now [emoji=familiar heart size=1] OH I think I forgot to mention art type, Clean sketch half body!
@reybrella
Of course, thank you! I'll send it over now
OH I think I forgot to mention art type, Clean sketch half body!
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
1 2 3 4