Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open!] Denryu draws dragons [USD/EUR]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Bear Hishaam is done :> [url=https://lensdump.com/i/HED7LH][img]https://c.l3n.co/i/HED7LH.md.png[/img][/url] Please click the image for the full sized picture, and please let me know if there are any issues. Thank you for commissioning me! ^^
@Bear
Hishaam is done :>
HED7LH.md.png
Please click the image for the full sized picture, and please let me know if there are any issues. Thank you for commissioning me! ^^
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
Stunning! I love it, thank you so much!
Stunning! I love it, thank you so much!
iYtOIWU.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Avmire Sorry for taking so long, but Wellspring is finally done :> [url=https://lensdump.com/i/Hs8Uco][img]https://c.l3n.co/i/Hs8Uco.md.png[/img][/url] Please click the image for the full sized picture, and please let me know if there are any issues. Thank you for commissioning me! ^^
@Avmire
Sorry for taking so long, but Wellspring is finally done :>
Hs8Uco.md.png
Please click the image for the full sized picture, and please let me know if there are any issues. Thank you for commissioning me! ^^
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu

they look so absolutely gorgeous!! TwT Thank you so much for drawing them! :D
@Denryu

they look so absolutely gorgeous!! TwT Thank you so much for drawing them! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
7G6xGb.png
Hi!
I'd love to order a commission for my main OC!

@Denryu
Commission type: Small sticker
Character: link to Toyhouse
Payment: RLC
Notes: Uni's body language and expressions tend to be more subtle! Not scared or wary, but careful on purpose. She's very curious, patient and easily fascinated. There are some extra notes about her design on her page!
Feel free to decide if you'd like to draw a sticker outline or not
Hi!
I'd love to order a commission for my main OC!

@Denryu
Commission type: Small sticker
Character: link to Toyhouse
Payment: RLC
Notes: Uni's body language and expressions tend to be more subtle! Not scared or wary, but careful on purpose. She's very curious, patient and easily fascinated. There are some extra notes about her design on her page!
Feel free to decide if you'd like to draw a sticker outline or not
AH1bToX.gif
@UniKorpi
Heya! Happy to doodle a little Uni for you :> Just got back from a trip so I probably won't start on this until a bit later in the week, I'll PM you a sketch when I start and you can send the payment once you've approved the sketch!

Ja suomalaisillehan tarjoan maksumahdollisuutta myös pankkisiirtona jos onnistuu kätevämmin ;)
@UniKorpi
Heya! Happy to doodle a little Uni for you :> Just got back from a trip so I probably won't start on this until a bit later in the week, I'll PM you a sketch when I start and you can send the payment once you've approved the sketch!

Ja suomalaisillehan tarjoan maksumahdollisuutta myös pankkisiirtona jos onnistuu kätevämmin ;)
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu

That's absolutely okay! I'm very patient when it comes to art, so that works well for me!

Ompa hauska törmää suomalaisiin tääl näin usein :D
Aina yllättää! Mut PayPal kävis parhaiten, siel on pikkasen jäljellä mitä aattelin käyttää
@Denryu

That's absolutely okay! I'm very patient when it comes to art, so that works well for me!

Ompa hauska törmää suomalaisiin tääl näin usein :D
Aina yllättää! Mut PayPal kävis parhaiten, siel on pikkasen jäljellä mitä aattelin käyttää
AH1bToX.gif
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
7G6xGb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7