Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw sketches [closed/working]
1 2 3 4 5
@icehorsestar
certainly!
@icehorsestar
certainly!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz

Prebtty...

May I request one of my idiot man Brad?

He comes in 3 main variations, and I figured I'd let you pick whichever of the 3 you feel like drawing.

1. Default!Brad
2. Evil!Brad (last two images in above album, with the fiery hair.)
3. Dad!Brad

If he sounds fine I'll send you 1,000 gems :D
@kyruiz

Prebtty...

May I request one of my idiot man Brad?

He comes in 3 main variations, and I figured I'd let you pick whichever of the 3 you feel like drawing.

1. Default!Brad
2. Evil!Brad (last two images in above album, with the fiery hair.)
3. Dad!Brad

If he sounds fine I'll send you 1,000 gems :D
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
Hi! If you're still taking orders, i can offer 400g to do something with this character? Thanks!

https://toyhou.se/26269778.risshou
Hi! If you're still taking orders, i can offer 400g to do something with this character? Thanks!

https://toyhou.se/26269778.risshou
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Twiggies
OHHH such a fun character, and such lovely art pieces he has too! leaning towards default to draw, but that may change! feel free to send payment and i should have smthn for ya soon :>

@Risshou
certainly, they look so cool (and i'd love to play with some lightning effects in a sketch for her >:3c)! once payment is sent i should have that done for you soon ^o^
@Twiggies
OHHH such a fun character, and such lovely art pieces he has too! leaning towards default to draw, but that may change! feel free to send payment and i should have smthn for ya soon :>

@Risshou
certainly, they look so cool (and i'd love to play with some lightning effects in a sketch for her >:3c)! once payment is sent i should have that done for you soon ^o^
Awesome, thank you so much! And that would be so cool if you're down for it! :D ill send payment right now <3
Awesome, thank you so much! And that would be so cool if you're down for it! :D ill send payment right now <3
@Risshou i had a vision and had to draw it immediately lmk if you'd like any changes! in the most complimentary way possible, your sona's design is very gender [img]https://file.garden/ZUGHnf2dI3BS8ShV/risshou%20sketch.png[/img]
@Risshou
i had a vision and had to draw it immediately
lmk if you'd like any changes! in the most complimentary way possible, your sona's design is very gender

risshou%20sketch.png
Omg!! I did not expect to be getting it right away, but it came out so good! If possible, could her earrings be added? Otherwise she came out stunning, i love the lightning idea!! Thank you so much!
Omg!! I did not expect to be getting it right away, but it came out so good! If possible, could her earrings be added? Otherwise she came out stunning, i love the lightning idea!! Thank you so much!
@Risshou certainly! my fault for missing them haha, thank you for commissioning me :> [img]https://file.garden/ZUGHnf2dI3BS8ShV/risshou%20sketch%20earrings.png[/img]
@Risshou
certainly! my fault for missing them haha, thank you for commissioning me :>

risshou%20sketch%20earrings.png
Awesome, thank you so much!!
Awesome, thank you so much!!
@kyruiz
oh my GOD HELLO????

the lighting makes him look all the more.. what's the word, foreboding? something along those lines. god. i'm at a loss for words

he turned out incredible, thanks so much for doing this!! :^D
@kyruiz
oh my GOD HELLO????

the lighting makes him look all the more.. what's the word, foreboding? something along those lines. god. i'm at a loss for words

he turned out incredible, thanks so much for doing this!! :^D
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 3 4 5