Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | = Sharkey's Trove (accepting FC) =
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@sharlayan

yes i will set up cr ty
@sharlayan

yes i will set up cr ty
x
x
hi there! back again now that i've amassed another couple thousand fc; just wanted to check - is there anything you're not accepting fc for? i've been looking through the dragons you linked that i might be interested in if you'd be willing to take fc for them, but absolutely no pressure if not!
hi there! back again now that i've amassed another couple thousand fc; just wanted to check - is there anything you're not accepting fc for? i've been looking through the dragons you linked that i might be interested in if you'd be willing to take fc for them, but absolutely no pressure if not!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

sorry on mobile but which dragon? im open to fc for some can send pm if u want
@hatesprit

sorry on mobile but which dragon? im open to fc for some can send pm if u want
@Sharkinator

editing this whole thing: misunderstood your fodder pricing; i'll just buy some stuff off my wishlist rather than dragons! will compile the list now lah for the will o' the ember is 435g; i'd love to buy one and put one on hold for me to gather the necessary fc for!
@Sharkinator

editing this whole thing: misunderstood your fodder pricing; i'll just buy some stuff off my wishlist rather than dragons! will compile the list now lah for the will o' the ember is 435g; i'd love to buy one and put one on hold for me to gather the necessary fc for!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

np if you have questions regarding fodder, feel free to ask. ill put a will o ember on hold for you, just send cr when ready ty
@hatesprit

np if you have questions regarding fodder, feel free to ask. ill put a will o ember on hold for you, just send cr when ready ty
Hi there;

Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel 140g
Windbound Mask 119g

Total 259g - will you accept 518 Sand dollars?
Hi there;

Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel 140g
Windbound Mask 119g

Total 259g - will you accept 518 Sand dollars?
@desagon

yes 518fc ill set up a cr ty
@desagon

yes 518fc ill set up a cr ty
@Sharkinator Are you still taking any FC? I'm interested in the Sunbeam Soldier and Vista: Starfall Celebration!
@Sharkinator Are you still taking any FC? I'm interested in the Sunbeam Soldier and Vista: Starfall Celebration!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@asterodea

Yes I am still accepting fc
Sunbeam soldier is 430g on ah so in fc it would be 860fc
@asterodea

Yes I am still accepting fc