Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Via's 10th Anniversary Giveaway!
1 2 3 4
@rae7 you definitely have some pretty dergs! I love everyone in your Vampire tab. Dracula is peak drama [emoji=banescale star size=2]
@rae7 you definitely have some pretty dergs! I love everyone in your Vampire tab. Dracula is peak drama
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
Thank you everyone for the well wishes ^^
Thank you everyone for the well wishes ^^
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
Happy anniversary![emoji=firework size=1]
Happy anniversary!
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Bump!
I joined a little over a year ago, and my favorite thing to do on here is work on fandragon projects. Your DND dragons are AWESOME and when I start playing I might try to make fandragons for the party too! :D
Bump!
I joined a little over a year ago, and my favorite thing to do on here is work on fandragon projects. Your DND dragons are AWESOME and when I start playing I might try to make fandragons for the party too! :D
@magicpod If you ever make DND dragons I would love to see them!!
@magicpod If you ever make DND dragons I would love to see them!!
Just finished the forum
Ty for hosting this
Just finished the forum
Ty for hosting this
i kinda forgot if i posted here already since i did the form yesterday but if i didn't say it already - happy 10th anniversary!
i kinda forgot if i posted here already since i did the form yesterday but if i didn't say it already - happy 10th anniversary!
NcRl9aq.png
bump! and happy FR anniversary!!!
bump! and happy FR anniversary!!!
submitted a form, congrats on 10 years!

i haven't been here for too long, so i don't have too many memories so far... but something i am fascinated about this site is how people hatch dragons on special days... i've seen so many different "special day" dragons, like graduation dates, weddings, and even the birthdays of their own real life children! maybe it's because i haven't been on many pet sites, but i think this is a really neat thing.
submitted a form, congrats on 10 years!

i haven't been here for too long, so i don't have too many memories so far... but something i am fascinated about this site is how people hatch dragons on special days... i've seen so many different "special day" dragons, like graduation dates, weddings, and even the birthdays of their own real life children! maybe it's because i haven't been on many pet sites, but i think this is a really neat thing.
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
1 2 3 4