Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you could bring any gene to any breed
1 2 3 4 5 6
dang for me i think id bring arapaima/ arowana to modern breeds cuz i kinda feel bad for planning to change my imperial i bought into a sandsurge just for those genes. it's a lil selfish buuuut it'd be really nice to turn Any derg into an arapaima
dang for me i think id bring arapaima/ arowana to modern breeds cuz i kinda feel bad for planning to change my imperial i bought into a sandsurge just for those genes. it's a lil selfish buuuut it'd be really nice to turn Any derg into an arapaima
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
(antlers to ALL breeds, if i could XD)

veil to veilspuns. it almost feels like it was made for them,, think of how pretty they would look :00
(antlers to ALL breeds, if i could XD)

veil to veilspuns. it almost feels like it was made for them,, think of how pretty they would look :00
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
skeletal on the new orbs would be sick
skeletal on the new orbs would be sick
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
shimmer to everyone who doesn't have it
shimmer to everyone who doesn't have it
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I think every breed would benefit from Petrified/Lode.
I think every breed would benefit from Petrified/Lode.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
display/parade and petrified/lode go SO hard
display/parade and petrified/lode go SO hard
1205.png 2024 DRAGON CENSUS
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!
medusa for everyone
medusa for everyone
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Now that orb/weaver is here, mochlus/riopa is at the top of my list for moderns due to a gene project that involves harlequin, but would probably look better with the cheaper mochlus if only it was on moderns.
Now that orb/weaver is here, mochlus/riopa is at the top of my list for moderns due to a gene project that involves harlequin, but would probably look better with the cheaper mochlus if only it was on moderns.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
Every breed deserves mochlus/riopa. It's the poor dragon's harlequin/jester and I would buy so many of those scrolls.
Every breed deserves mochlus/riopa. It's the poor dragon's harlequin/jester and I would buy so many of those scrolls.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Sphinxmoth/Hawkmoth to other breeds,
Sphinxmoth/Hawkmoth to other breeds,
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 3 4 5 6