Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you last dream about?
1 2 3 4 5 6
My latest dream was about a zombie outbreak at a facility of some sort, but it kind of looked like a school. Without delving much into uneccessary gross detail, the zombies kind of had the FR plague primal all over them (pustules and stuff), but were mostly monochrome / earthy in colour.
I managed to escape and the dream moved on like nothing happened - basically some slice of life with my mom, acquaintance from primary school & sister... and my sister's clone. (there's generally a running theme that there's multiple of my sister anytime I dream of her)
My latest dream was about a zombie outbreak at a facility of some sort, but it kind of looked like a school. Without delving much into uneccessary gross detail, the zombies kind of had the FR plague primal all over them (pustules and stuff), but were mostly monochrome / earthy in colour.
I managed to escape and the dream moved on like nothing happened - basically some slice of life with my mom, acquaintance from primary school & sister... and my sister's clone. (there's generally a running theme that there's multiple of my sister anytime I dream of her)
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
That it was my 12th year FR anniversary (?? This year will be my ninth so? In the future dream I guess) and Flight Rising was having a big celebration for people who joined during the June 2015 reg window
That it was my 12th year FR anniversary (?? This year will be my ninth so? In the future dream I guess) and Flight Rising was having a big celebration for people who joined during the June 2015 reg window
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

i normally have really distressing dreams that i call pseudo-nightmares since theyre relatively mundane/based in reality-ish but wake me up through stress. last night though all i remember is rambling excitedly about Yor's major fight scene(s) in the spyxfamily movie
i normally have really distressing dreams that i call pseudo-nightmares since theyre relatively mundane/based in reality-ish but wake me up through stress. last night though all i remember is rambling excitedly about Yor's major fight scene(s) in the spyxfamily movie
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Last night, I dreamed someone punched a hole in my drawing tablet. Smashed it to pieces.

I wasn't mad about that for some reason. What angered me was that I had a piece I was working on that I had no way of finishing or even recreating. So, when I woke up this morning, I made sure to finish the artwork and upload so no punchy person could ruin my day twice.
Last night, I dreamed someone punched a hole in my drawing tablet. Smashed it to pieces.

I wasn't mad about that for some reason. What angered me was that I had a piece I was working on that I had no way of finishing or even recreating. So, when I woke up this morning, I made sure to finish the artwork and upload so no punchy person could ruin my day twice.
9iqeDz7.png
Not my most recent, but one I still remember pretty well,,,

It took place when I was younger and going to the science museum for a field trip. We all entered and went up some stairs. (A small detail is that one of the last stairs are just missing, leaving a drop straight to the floor. This has been in all my other dreams of the science museum.)

Once we got to the main area everyone dispersed and I was left to explore all alone. I wandered the museum, searching for this one little hidden area that leads to a quiet and beautiful exhibit, (This has also been in my other dreams about the museum.) but I failed to find it and ran into a labyrinth of halls that forked and twisted like crazy.
When I got closer to a specific area terrible scratching and screaming noises got louder while a disembodied voice talked into my ear. I don't remember what it said.

Using the noise to locate the area I was led to what seemed to be an empty warehouse with a pink little playground slide in the middle. The noises stopped and it was dead silent. The slide started to idk no-clip into the ground and it was bugging out like crazy and then I realized that I was dreaming, tried to stay asleep while knowing, and woke up.

I still don't know what to make of what I dreamt, and I'm sure I have forgotten a lot of details. It wasn't a nightmare, I didn't wake up with my heart racing or anything, I just woke up like it was a normal dream.
I actually have SO MANY dreams I could talk about there was one with a game called baby fights
Not my most recent, but one I still remember pretty well,,,

It took place when I was younger and going to the science museum for a field trip. We all entered and went up some stairs. (A small detail is that one of the last stairs are just missing, leaving a drop straight to the floor. This has been in all my other dreams of the science museum.)

Once we got to the main area everyone dispersed and I was left to explore all alone. I wandered the museum, searching for this one little hidden area that leads to a quiet and beautiful exhibit, (This has also been in my other dreams about the museum.) but I failed to find it and ran into a labyrinth of halls that forked and twisted like crazy.
When I got closer to a specific area terrible scratching and screaming noises got louder while a disembodied voice talked into my ear. I don't remember what it said.

Using the noise to locate the area I was led to what seemed to be an empty warehouse with a pink little playground slide in the middle. The noises stopped and it was dead silent. The slide started to idk no-clip into the ground and it was bugging out like crazy and then I realized that I was dreaming, tried to stay asleep while knowing, and woke up.

I still don't know what to make of what I dreamt, and I'm sure I have forgotten a lot of details. It wasn't a nightmare, I didn't wake up with my heart racing or anything, I just woke up like it was a normal dream.
I actually have SO MANY dreams I could talk about there was one with a game called baby fights
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
I dreamed my dad was driving a tank last week. I don't remember specifics, but I was amused.
I dreamed my dad was driving a tank last week. I don't remember specifics, but I was amused.
My latest dream was that I met this one really cool photographer on instagram and we ate lunch
My latest dream was that I met this one really cool photographer on instagram and we ate lunch
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
All I remember is getting a disastrously low score of 25 in my English class
All I remember is getting a disastrously low score of 25 in my English class
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
The only good part of my dream I remember last night is hanging out with Puss in Boots. I've never wanted to be friends with a cat so bad in my life after that.
The only good part of my dream I remember last night is hanging out with Puss in Boots. I've never wanted to be friends with a cat so bad in my life after that.
Eventually I'll just DIY a signature...
I had a dream last night where I needed to use my mum's laptop for something, and afterwards, she got really angry at me and started looking through my browsing history. I deleted a bunch of stuff from said browsing history and she became even more angry, then told me to work on my assignments. :')
I had a dream last night where I needed to use my mum's laptop for something, and afterwards, she got really angry at me and started looking through my browsing history. I deleted a bunch of stuff from said browsing history and she became even more angry, then told me to work on my assignments. :')
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
1 2 3 4 5 6