Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tarasque Earth Ancient
1 2 3 4 5
Support!!
Support!!
ZuC362q.gif
|| Eris || Nonbinary, They/them ||
Currently fighting in Coli for food and collecting pretty dragons to dress-up
ZuC362q.gif
Bringing this back to wonder how similar the rolly-pollies will be to my idea!
Bringing this back to wonder how similar the rolly-pollies will be to my idea!
66.png
Full support for some sort of tortoise/turtle esque ancient. Please i am so tired of every dragon having wings.
Full support for some sort of tortoise/turtle esque ancient. Please i am so tired of every dragon having wings.

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
Ooooh, support!
Ooooh, support!
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
[quote name="Churrell" date="2023-11-29 12:34:10" ] The potential for a secondary that’s a shell! Patterns that repeat on every shell plate, patterns that don’t and instead span the whole shell, a mosaic/breakup-like gene that colors each plate differently! And tertiaries! Maybe a stained/soap “polish” that covers only the shell, some literal “painted turtle” markings (like a mask or a smiley face, haha), maybe moss growing in the cracks between plates, and of course line-breaking stuff like koopa shell spike type things ;) I love the idea of a shelled dragon, and body plans where the secondary is something other than wings! [/quote] Lol this thread returns to remind me of the mold-breaking possibilities I was dreaming up, and a lil disappointed about not ending up with Oh lol let’s go ahead and say Filigree could fill in the seams between the shell plates
Churrell wrote on 2023-11-29 12:34:10:
The potential for a secondary that’s a shell! Patterns that repeat on every shell plate, patterns that don’t and instead span the whole shell, a mosaic/breakup-like gene that colors each plate differently!

And tertiaries! Maybe a stained/soap “polish” that covers only the shell, some literal “painted turtle” markings (like a mask or a smiley face, haha), maybe moss growing in the cracks between plates, and of course line-breaking stuff like koopa shell spike type things ;)

I love the idea of a shelled dragon, and body plans where the secondary is something other than wings!

Lol this thread returns to remind me of the mold-breaking possibilities I was dreaming up, and a lil disappointed about not ending up with

Oh lol let’s go ahead and say Filigree could fill in the seams between the shell plates
You guys have been good about it so far, for the most part, but i'm coming back with a polite reminder to not disparage the actual earth ancient on my post. Again, nobody has done that, I just want to say it in advance since this thread got a brief jolt of attention
You guys have been good about it so far, for the most part, but i'm coming back with a polite reminder to not disparage the actual earth ancient on my post. Again, nobody has done that, I just want to say it in advance since this thread got a brief jolt of attention
66.png
Full support! I would love to see a dragon on FR with a turtle shell.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how long it takes creators/admin on this particular site to develop new dragons, but this would be an amazing addition to the Rockbreaker's Ceremony in November.

Also, I'm not exactly sure how long it takes creators/admin on this particular site to develop new dragons, but this would be an amazing addition to the Rockbreaker's Ceremony in November.
aUKJE16.png
[quote name="@SirensAcrimony" date="2024-04-25 08:38:35" ] Full support! I would love to see a dragon on FR with a turtle shell. Also, I'm not exactly sure how long it takes creators/admin on this particular site to develop new dragons, but this would be an amazing addition to the Rockbreaker's Ceremony in November. [/quote] This is just a silly goofy hypothetical which will not be happening, especially not that soon after earth just got an ancient. Are you being fr right now.
@SirensAcrimony wrote on 2024-04-25 08:38:35:

This is just a silly goofy hypothetical which will not be happening, especially not that soon after earth just got an ancient. Are you being fr right now.
66.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xfDyN1c.jpeg[/img]
xfDyN1c.jpeg

aUKJE16.png
Thanks for the drawing @SirensAcrimony
That’s not really what I was picturing them as looking like, but it’s nice to see your interpretation.
Thanks for the drawing @SirensAcrimony
That’s not really what I was picturing them as looking like, but it’s nice to see your interpretation.
66.png
1 2 3 4 5