Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Holiday Discount Store! - OPEN!
1 2 3 4
I'd absolutely love to snag two slots if you're still open!!
I'd absolutely love to snag two slots if you're still open!!
@Windkiss

I could attempt to, it may take a bit more time though (I do need to add more examples soon anyways haha)
@Windkiss

I could attempt to, it may take a bit more time though (I do need to add more examples soon anyways haha)
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
@BoatBud

Accepted! Just send payment and I can get started asap!
@BoatBud

Accepted! Just send payment and I can get started asap!
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
@Novais

Always open until I hit like 20 or something haha.

Just send the character's and I'll add you to my list!
@Novais

Always open until I hit like 20 or something haha.

Just send the character's and I'll add you to my list!
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
I'd love this bab drawn! I completely understand if you don't feel comfortable drawing them, their more of a loose character so I totally get it!

https://toyhou.se/25542581.aetherius
I'd love this bab drawn! I completely understand if you don't feel comfortable drawing them, their more of a loose character so I totally get it!

https://toyhou.se/25542581.aetherius
@Novais
I certainly haven't drawn anything like them but I would be able to attempt to, you said you wanted 2 slots? Was there going to be a sketch page and a headshot or did you have another character in mind?
@Novais
I certainly haven't drawn anything like them but I would be able to attempt to, you said you wanted 2 slots? Was there going to be a sketch page and a headshot or did you have another character in mind?
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
I'm wanting two headshots, but could I reserve one for now? I'm getting a humanoid version for them as well and would love a headshot for their humanoid version but it isn't quite done yet!
I'm wanting two headshots, but could I reserve one for now? I'm getting a humanoid version for them as well and would love a headshot for their humanoid version but it isn't quite done yet!
@Novais

I'm sorry, I try not to reserve spots until I have a reference in place.
@Novais

I'm sorry, I try not to reserve spots until I have a reference in place.
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
Alrighty! I'll just take one headshot then!
Alrighty! I'll just take one headshot then!
1 2 3 4