Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Do you Feel Lucky Hatfield and McCoy BC
1 2 3 4

My brain/life has gone nuts, so I haven't been following/commenting this like I should have. I'll try and get back into this one. I do want to see how it works out.

My brain/life has gone nuts, so I haven't been following/commenting this like I should have. I'll try and get back into this one. I do want to see how it works out.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
No worries. My brain drifts between nests too. l almost forgot to nest them today. lol
No worries. My brain drifts between nests too. l almost forgot to nest them today. lol
Qn4lcwg.png
Updated the rules to allow for chossing an Heir and/or rebreeding parents until a suitable Heir is hatched to allow people to self manage how much challenge they want while doing this. :D
Updated the rules to allow for chossing an Heir and/or rebreeding parents until a suitable Heir is hatched to allow people to self manage how much challenge they want while doing this. :D
Qn4lcwg.png

That should make it quicker. Though, I'd leave the old part in for those that want a tougher challenge.

That should make it quicker. Though, I'd leave the old part in for those that want a tougher challenge.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Yes. We'll see how it goes, but I'm trying to make it more user friendly for those with less time/space. :D
Yes. We'll see how it goes, but I'm trying to make it more user friendly for those with less time/space. :D
Qn4lcwg.png
1 2 3 4