Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HEAL THE WORLD - F Dusthide Skin [new]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
[emoji=firework size=1]
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
May I have a slot for Heal the World please if there are still slots available?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
May I have a slot for Heal the World please if there are still slots available?
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@MasakiSaphir
Added, thank you!
@MasakiSaphir
Added, thank you!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[emoji=firework size=1]
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
RUN 1:
@mossfinch @Kaveh @KoenigVII @Xenamorph @lastghostling @Raptorgrrl @9th @Putrefaction @Nozaria
I got the potential OK for the skin, Heal the World for F Dusthides. A preview is still available to see on the New Skins post of the first page.

HOWEVER I am going to make some slight changes; fixing a couple of tendrils, a touch of a few more highlights, and add some shadows underneath some tendrils to look more 3-dimensional. Otherwise, it shouldn't look too different than what you see right now! But I will update the preview asap once I touch up the skin!

You may now send pre-order payment 850g of for your copy right now or wait until I ping again for the updated preview.

NOTE: I will not submit this skin until the Skin submission page revamp is up!

i might do recolours...sub to my gen pinglist if you wanna see those
RUN 1:
@mossfinch @Kaveh @KoenigVII @Xenamorph @lastghostling @Raptorgrrl @9th @Putrefaction @Nozaria
I got the potential OK for the skin, Heal the World for F Dusthides. A preview is still available to see on the New Skins post of the first page.

HOWEVER I am going to make some slight changes; fixing a couple of tendrils, a touch of a few more highlights, and add some shadows underneath some tendrils to look more 3-dimensional. Otherwise, it shouldn't look too different than what you see right now! But I will update the preview asap once I touch up the skin!

You may now send pre-order payment 850g of for your copy right now or wait until I ping again for the updated preview.

NOTE: I will not submit this skin until the Skin submission page revamp is up!

i might do recolours...sub to my gen pinglist if you wanna see those
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Could I please be added to the pre-order list for Gilded Tapestries - Pink? I have been eyeing it for several weeks now, lol.
Could I please be added to the pre-order list for Gilded Tapestries - Pink? I have been eyeing it for several weeks now, lol.
@KairiDragoness
Added, thank you! ^^
@KairiDragoness
Added, thank you! ^^
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@mossfinch @Kaveh @KoenigVII @Xenamorph @lastghostling @Raptorgrrl @9th @Putrefaction @Nozaria -------- HEAL THE WORLD SKIN IS UPDATED. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0PAv0V0.png[/img] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/c6329c81]A new preview is available![/url] [b]I AM NOW TAKING PRE-ORDER PAYMENTS[/b] It will be submitted as soon as the new skin submission page is up! [s]EDIT: something freaky is going on with my skin in the preview reskin site for some dumb reason so uhh... hang on folks[/s] EDIT: looks like a reskin issue with one of the genes nvm. Seems like if you preview this skin on a dustie with Jupiter primary, it's gonna look funky? Weird. [b]EDITEDITEDIT:[/b] It's obsidian. It goes 100% black on dusties with certain genes so if you're previewing on obs dusties please be advised it's gonna look crunchy. This is an issue on reSkin's end. Not my skin, lol. [b] Solution:[/b] download your scry/image of the dragon and then upload the file on reskin. should work!
HEAL THE WORLD SKIN IS UPDATED.

0PAv0V0.png
A new preview is available!

I AM NOW TAKING PRE-ORDER PAYMENTS It will be submitted as soon as the new skin submission page is up!

EDIT: something freaky is going on with my skin in the preview reskin site for some dumb reason so uhh... hang on folks

EDIT: looks like a reskin issue with one of the genes nvm. Seems like if you preview this skin on a dustie with Jupiter primary, it's gonna look funky? Weird.

EDITEDITEDIT: It's obsidian. It goes 100% black on dusties with certain genes so if you're previewing on obs dusties please be advised it's gonna look crunchy. This is an issue on reSkin's end. Not my skin, lol.

Solution:
download your scry/image of the dragon and then upload the file on reskin. should work!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[emoji=firework size=1]
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Can I get 2 copies of HEAL THE WORLD, please?
Can I get 2 copies of HEAL THE WORLD, please?
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30