Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Splash Them Back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I will forfeit my roll to go +2 to reach space 19.
I will forfeit my roll to go +2 to reach space 19.
Na5WGHa.png
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was! Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - Roll forfeit, 3 spaces forward (25) dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - Roll forfeit, 2 spaces forward (19) willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 15 (33) Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - Roll forfeit, 1 space backwards / 20 [outcome roll] (48) brit (Teal Penguin) - 5 (31) Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 13 (32) FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - Roll forfeit, 1 space backwards (25) Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Roll forfeit, 3 spaces forward (18) Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 18 (57) Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 4 (38) Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 13 (50) Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 19 (49) @pinglist-26645 ---------------- [quote = Event Tile - Dreamclaws]Dreamclaws you have explored the North region of the Leviathan Trench![/quote] [quote = Event Tile - Jousama]You hear a seagull's cry long before you spot it. A flock comes near and before you can question it, they're guiding you along. It's quite odd but you feel them push you forward! You have gained advantage on your next roll (you'll roll twice and you get to keep the higher number).[/quote] [quote = Event Tile - FirozTaverbi and Mertisal]A Manta Ray eyes you inquisitively, "If you could, I have some questions. You'll be put in my good grace if you answer them to perfection. If you stay a while, you may get all five done. This test of knowledge you'll have won. Answer incorrectly though and I must send you on your way. You'll have to come back another day!" The Manta Ray displays two questions. Answer them correctly and you can stay on the tile and answer more next roll (or leave (please let me know which one you'd like to do!)). Answer one incorrectly and you'll be pushed forward by one tile and you must wait two turns to talk to him again. What feature is Tidelord's disappearance tied to? What number element is Water Flight?[/quote] South Region (Tile 11) Snowbelle FirozTaverbi Middle Region (Tile 15) Snowbelle Dimness Ainsell North Region (Tile 19) Arwen Dimness ----------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/5LL5y6b/STB-In-Play-2024-4.png[/img] [s]My image hoster isn't uploading the darn map img RAH!!! I'll throw it up in the water discord in the water-creative channel until this darn thing stops getting stuck on 100%.[/s] ----------- Bit of some technical difficulties but for now we will all imagine the image with our minds (or look in water discord). Feel free to look up or help each other with the questions (it'll be the same five questions for everyone (this time around)), I'm not a cop (and neither is the manta ray). Well those technical issues solved themself real fast. Bit rude they waited till I had posted this hahaha
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was!

Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - Roll forfeit, 3 spaces forward (25)
dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - Roll forfeit, 2 spaces forward (19)
willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 15 (33)
Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - Roll forfeit, 1 space backwards / 20 [outcome roll] (48)
brit (Teal Penguin) - 5 (31)
Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 13 (32)
FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - Roll forfeit, 1 space backwards (25)
Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Roll forfeit, 3 spaces forward (18)
Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 18 (57)
Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 4 (38)
Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 13 (50)
Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 19 (49)
@STB
Event Tile - Dreamclaws wrote:
Dreamclaws you have explored the North region of the Leviathan Trench!
Event Tile - Jousama wrote:
You hear a seagull's cry long before you spot it. A flock comes near and before you can question it, they're guiding you along. It's quite odd but you feel them push you forward!

You have gained advantage on your next roll (you'll roll twice and you get to keep the higher number).
Event Tile - FirozTaverbi and Mertisal wrote:
A Manta Ray eyes you inquisitively, "If you could, I have some questions. You'll be put in my good grace if you answer them to perfection. If you stay a while, you may get all five done. This test of knowledge you'll have won. Answer incorrectly though and I must send you on your way. You'll have to come back another day!"

The Manta Ray displays two questions. Answer them correctly and you can stay on the tile and answer more next roll (or leave (please let me know which one you'd like to do!)). Answer one incorrectly and you'll be pushed forward by one tile and you must wait two turns to talk to him again.

What feature is Tidelord's disappearance tied to?
What number element is Water Flight?

South Region (Tile 11) Snowbelle FirozTaverbi
Middle Region (Tile 15) Snowbelle Dimness Ainsell
North Region (Tile 19) Arwen Dimness
STB-In-Play-2024-4.png

My image hoster isn't uploading the darn map img RAH!!! I'll throw it up in the water discord in the water-creative channel until this darn thing stops getting stuck on 100%.
Bit of some technical difficulties but for now we will all imagine the image with our minds (or look in water discord). Feel free to look up or help each other with the questions (it'll be the same five questions for everyone (this time around)), I'm not a cop (and neither is the manta ray).

Well those technical issues solved themself real fast. Bit rude they waited till I had posted this hahaha
I am forfeiting my roll to more to tile 35!
I am forfeiting my roll to more to tile 35!
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
1HDUhks.png
Wow the little octopus is on the move.

Will something exciting happen if I forfeit my roll to go forward three to the orange dot on 60?
Wow the little octopus is on the move.

Will something exciting happen if I forfeit my roll to go forward three to the orange dot on 60?
HnHWvPl.png
[quote = Event Tile - Jousama]You hear a seagull's cry long before you spot it. A flock comes near and before you can question it, they're guiding you along. It's quite odd but you feel them push you forward! You have gained advantage on your next roll (you'll roll twice and you get to keep the higher number).[/quote] [emoji=guardian laughing size=2] Yippee! (I would definitely be getting abducted by those gulls if this were real, but it's not, so I get to live that cartoon princess life.)
Event Tile - Jousama wrote:
You hear a seagull's cry long before you spot it. A flock comes near and before you can question it, they're guiding you along. It's quite odd but you feel them push you forward!

You have gained advantage on your next roll (you'll roll twice and you get to keep the higher number).

Yippee! (I would definitely be getting abducted by those gulls if this were real, but it's not, so I get to live that cartoon princess life.)
Na5WGHa.png
I'd like to go back 1 to 48 please!
I'd like to go back 1 to 48 please!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
Forfeit to go to 35!
Forfeit to go to 35!
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
I'd like to forfeit my roll to go back to space 35, please ^^
I'd like to forfeit my roll to go back to space 35, please ^^
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
@Wildness An event tile will trigger but I can’t say exactly what! Up to you if you want to figure out what it is or keep going to try to get to the end goal!
@Wildness An event tile will trigger but I can’t say exactly what! Up to you if you want to figure out what it is or keep going to try to get to the end goal!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10