Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
@cervius

I'm interested in this dog: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=392642459

Is there anything you're looking for for them?
@cervius

I'm interested in this dog: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=392642459

Is there anything you're looking for for them?
I guess just trying to breed pretty things?

Current projects:
Mirrors & Guardians || Black & White Babies || Grayscale with a pop of colour || Rainbow Babies || Painted Babies || Natural Coloured Babies

Ultimately selling most of my stuff for gems and then trading my gems for pets on Chickensmoothie.
@cervius

Ah, ok, tbh I don't think I have enough to trade right now based on prices of other pets because I just bought another CS pet, but if you still have it in a a couple months I'd be interested in making an offer, or if you figure out what you would want for it I can save up for that.
@cervius

Ah, ok, tbh I don't think I have enough to trade right now based on prices of other pets because I just bought another CS pet, but if you still have it in a a couple months I'd be interested in making an offer, or if you figure out what you would want for it I can save up for that.
I guess just trying to breed pretty things?

Current projects:
Mirrors & Guardians || Black & White Babies || Grayscale with a pop of colour || Rainbow Babies || Painted Babies || Natural Coloured Babies

Ultimately selling most of my stuff for gems and then trading my gems for pets on Chickensmoothie.
@cervius

hi! would you take 800g + 2 nocturne eggs for the remaining 1007 pets in the group? that'd be 1 gem per pet, plus some extra for the last couple of rares in there. the rares look like they're all recent, which means they'd be worth around 6 c$/ ~30g
@cervius

hi! would you take 800g + 2 nocturne eggs for the remaining 1007 pets in the group? that'd be 1 gem per pet, plus some extra for the last couple of rares in there. the rares look like they're all recent, which means they'd be worth around 6 c$/ ~30g
@cervius

thanks! i've sent the trade + CR, with all the details in the messages to follow off-site trade guidelines :)
@cervius

thanks! i've sent the trade + CR, with all the details in the messages to follow off-site trade guidelines :)
1 2