Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling an Arcane egg
Hi! I won an Arcane egg while grinding and I would just sell it on the AH, but I'm really curious what it's gonna come out as :) so I want to sell it here instead in hopes that the buyer will let me see the dragon after it comes out lol going for a pretty standard price at 245,000 treasure OR 245 gems OR any combination of the two adding up to that, but don't be afraid to haggle :3 thanks! <3 [center][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][/center]
Hi! I won an Arcane egg while grinding and I would just sell it on the AH, but I'm really curious what it's gonna come out as :) so I want to sell it here instead in hopes that the buyer will let me see the dragon after it comes out lol

going for a pretty standard price at 245,000 treasure OR 245 gems OR any combination of the two adding up to that, but don't be afraid to haggle :3 thanks! <3
Unhatched Arcane Egg
and still, we stay silly :3

omega / roxy • byte/bit, it/its, they/them • adult
omegasmileyface most everywhere!
I would love to buy this!
I would love to buy this!
@omegasmileyface (sorry I don't know if you wanted to be pinged or not)
@omegasmileyface (sorry I don't know if you wanted to be pinged or not)
@windwheelaster sure! let me send a CR :)
@windwheelaster sure! let me send a CR :)

hehe good timing
hehe good timing

She is rather cute. And workable [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94609927][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/946100/94609927_350.png[/img][/url]
She is rather cute. And workable
94609927_350.png
@windwheelaster ooh she looks like a little candy corn! thank you for sharing :) and for buying! enjoy :D
@windwheelaster ooh she looks like a little candy corn! thank you for sharing :) and for buying! enjoy :D