Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Officially at undiscovered 0!
1 2 3
Congrats! :D
Congrats! :D
4Ahxw5q.png

a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

h7pejHd.gif
Congrats!!
Congrats!!
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-04-23 13:36:46" ] For now... [emoji=banescale winking size=1] But seriously, congratulations! [/quote] Makes sense. There is the upcoming festival familiars and unforeseen venue expansions and other oppurtunities to release new familiars and all... But for now, congrats!
Aequorin wrote on 2024-04-23 13:36:46:
For now...

But seriously, congratulations!
Makes sense. There is the upcoming festival familiars and unforeseen venue expansions and other oppurtunities to release new familiars and all...

But for now, congrats!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Well done! That is an impressive achievement!
Well done! That is an impressive achievement!
Congrats! I did the same thing and made the same choices with expensive ones.

The good thing about getting there is that it will never be as hard as it was the first time. Nothing new will be as hard to get as the 2013-2014 stuff, and even if it's annoying or expensive, it's guaranteed to show up at Fiona's.

I do kind of miss the novelty of bonding with the kickstarter familiars daily, though.
Congrats! I did the same thing and made the same choices with expensive ones.

The good thing about getting there is that it will never be as hard as it was the first time. Nothing new will be as hard to get as the 2013-2014 stuff, and even if it's annoying or expensive, it's guaranteed to show up at Fiona's.

I do kind of miss the novelty of bonding with the kickstarter familiars daily, though.
Woah, congrats! I'm pretty sure that I'll never sell any super-duper rare familiars. Is that selfish of me? I just like collecting :3
Woah, congrats! I'm pretty sure that I'll never sell any super-duper rare familiars. Is that selfish of me? I just like collecting :3
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
@TheEnforcer CONGRATS! Welcome to the club!! <3 [quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2024-04-24 14:07:52" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-04-23 13:36:46" ] For now... [emoji=banescale winking size=1] But seriously, congratulations! [/quote] Makes sense. There is the upcoming festival familiars and unforeseen venue expansions and other oppurtunities to release new familiars and all... But for now, congrats! [/quote] @2Blue2BTrue We're actually due for a bigger batch of new ones. I also have every fam awakened, except the most recently released ones and every time we get under ~20 unawakened ones, they give us a new update. I've got 15 unawakened right now. The lowest we ever got was 11, and iirc, that was right before the Thunderhead Savannah drop. [quote name="LazyGravez" date="2024-04-24 20:42:18" ] Woah, congrats! I'm pretty sure that I'll never sell any super-duper rare familiars. Is that selfish of me? I just like collecting :3 [/quote] @LazyGravez No, I don't think its selfish. I still have every familiar I've ever purchased. Or at least one copy of it anyways. I can't let my little pets go!!
@TheEnforcer
CONGRATS! Welcome to the club!! <3

2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2024-04-24 14:07:52:
Aequorin wrote on 2024-04-23 13:36:46:
For now...

But seriously, congratulations!
Makes sense. There is the upcoming festival familiars and unforeseen venue expansions and other oppurtunities to release new familiars and all...

But for now, congrats!

@2Blue2BTrue We're actually due for a bigger batch of new ones.
I also have every fam awakened, except the most recently released ones and every time we get under ~20 unawakened ones, they give us a new update. I've got 15 unawakened right now. The lowest we ever got was 11, and iirc, that was right before the Thunderhead Savannah drop.

LazyGravez wrote on 2024-04-24 20:42:18:

@LazyGravez No, I don't think its selfish. I still have every familiar I've ever purchased. Or at least one copy of it anyways. I can't let my little pets go!!
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3