Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests - New Thread!
1 2 ... 740 741 742 743 744 ... 797 798
@MoonstoneCentaur

Thanks! Brixart did get their request filled on another thread, I know that. My nests are finally opening up a bit so I'll see what I can take! Fire seems to be bombarded, everywhere, all the time, and I nest for multiple threads so it's.... busy lolol

@Bromine

Are you still looking for a fire nest? I can take yours and nest after rollover if so!

That just leaves
Dragonfire546
for now!
@MoonstoneCentaur

Thanks! Brixart did get their request filled on another thread, I know that. My nests are finally opening up a bit so I'll see what I can take! Fire seems to be bombarded, everywhere, all the time, and I nest for multiple threads so it's.... busy lolol

@Bromine

Are you still looking for a fire nest? I can take yours and nest after rollover if so!

That just leaves
Dragonfire546
for now!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@LucisAbsentia
Perfect! Thanks for the update, went ahead and edited my og post in case. Just felt bad seeing so many tags and not being able to do anything; im new to the nests so i had no idea how popular fire could be, appreciate the help!
@LucisAbsentia
Perfect! Thanks for the update, went ahead and edited my og post in case. Just felt bad seeing so many tags and not being able to do anything; im new to the nests so i had no idea how popular fire could be, appreciate the help!
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
@Raybbit @Twizz @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Sargelily @Marcinerdy
Looking for 1 wind nest!

Found!
@Raybbit @Twizz @Blackbirdy @dd2900 @Caelight @Sargelily @Marcinerdy
Looking for 1 wind nest!

Found!
I want to put something fun and creative here but have no ~ideas~
@MoonStoneCentaur

Thanks for going ahead and making the list! I do that a lot on another thread, I'll have to start doing it here as well. It does make it so much easier to keep track of! Yeah, fire doesn't have very many nesters because it's a small flight, so there's always people looking. I haven't had an empty nest in several years. It's good to make sure everyone gets taken care of, even if it's a little later!
@MoonStoneCentaur

Thanks for going ahead and making the list! I do that a lot on another thread, I'll have to start doing it here as well. It does make it so much easier to keep track of! Yeah, fire doesn't have very many nesters because it's a small flight, so there's always people looking. I haven't had an empty nest in several years. It's good to make sure everyone gets taken care of, even if it's a little later!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@lemfolis If you're still in need of a light nest, let me know!
@lemfolis If you're still in need of a light nest, let me know!
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @Harmicist @Foxolotl @goblincrunch

May I rent an ice nest?
@Ianthe69 @LadyBeelze @Harmicist @Foxolotl @goblincrunch

May I rent an ice nest?
@AetosofValla I have a wind nest! :)
@AetosofValla I have a wind nest! :)
tumblr_o4ti1moYB51u9ymyzo2_r1_100.pngbotffbadges_twister_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78d.pngARNCfsd.pngoUkKcU4.pngys38jg2.png
@Raybbit
awesome! I'll send them right over!
@Raybbit
awesome! I'll send them right over!
I want to put something fun and creative here but have no ~ideas~
@SnailMuffin I can take both lightning nests!

@SnailMuffin I can take both lightning nests!

CL9m1Kr.pngzyTyHmX.gif actively hunting forest/red dragons!
@HardasStein
my apologies, i edited that post as soon as i got your reply ><'
i'm good on light nests for the time being, thank you though!

@rawrpopsicles
ahhh awesome! i'll set up crs soon, just got back on
@HardasStein
my apologies, i edited that post as soon as i got your reply ><'
i'm good on light nests for the time being, thank you though!

@rawrpopsicles
ahhh awesome! i'll set up crs soon, just got back on
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout