Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 100 Weeks of Roundsey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello Week 40, I almost forgot today's Wednesday in FR time. 50k treasure to Roundsey for another week!

Pinglist: @Fouguri @Affect @cyx @RipPip @HalfPintVerdance

Hello Week 40, I almost forgot today's Wednesday in FR time. 50k treasure to Roundsey for another week!

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Right, on to Week 41 for this challenge!

Right, on to Week 41 for this challenge!

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Week 42 be the week of throwing yet another 100 tickets to Roundsey!
Does anyone have any idea why 42 is considered the answer to everything in a certain story or quote?

Week 42 be the week of throwing yet another 100 tickets to Roundsey!
Does anyone have any idea why 42 is considered the answer to everything in a certain story or quote?

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@bluelatios it's a line from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. They built a super computer to answer the biggest question. The computer said 42.
@bluelatios it's a line from the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. They built a super computer to answer the biggest question. The computer said 42.
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. They were very annoyed when after all that time the computer just answered '42'. A good book
The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. They were very annoyed when after all that time the computer just answered '42'. A good book
gRzB0Di.pngWIMBY100.pngWarcorgi_small.pngcorgisinger.png
Corgi Wrangler! Click on Corgisinger to get your own cute Corgi!quill.pngGio5nbn.png
Interesting. Anyway, 42 was not a week I win anything, on to Week 43 of this journey!

Interesting. Anyway, 42 was not a week I win anything, on to Week 43 of this journey!

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Thinking about it as we reach halfway point eventually, 3 Roundsey wins is not a small number. However, two of those wins does not amount to much, and not winning for the remaining weeks of the challenge would let me conclude with a decent point on why I started the challenge this way. Anyway, on to Week 44 of this challenge!

Thinking about it as we reach halfway point eventually, 3 Roundsey wins is not a small number. However, two of those wins does not amount to much, and not winning for the remaining weeks of the challenge would let me conclude with a decent point on why I started the challenge this way. Anyway, on to Week 44 of this challenge!

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Nothing as usual and expected, on to Week 45 of sacrificing 50k treasure for the odds!

Nothing as usual and expected, on to Week 45 of sacrificing 50k treasure for the odds!

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Onwards to throwing 100 tickets into Roundsey's schemes! Enter Week 46 of this quest.

Onwards to throwing 100 tickets into Roundsey's schemes! Enter Week 46 of this quest.

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Week 47 (that's it. That's the whole comment)

Week 47 (that's it. That's the whole comment)

OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8