Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Renting [Closed] Baldwin Cauldron!
Please correct me if this isn't the right forum to share this on!

My cauldron is currently at Level 22

I just want the XP. I won't be charging for any 'rental fees' for that matter. If you choose to give more than what's required for the item, that's entirely up to you, but I would be greatful!

We can coordinate through PMs or CR, and anything that's needed for the brew could be sent there.

I will be on sporadically throughout the day! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.
?•················•?•··················•?
Please correct me if this isn't the right forum to share this on!

My cauldron is currently at Level 22

I just want the XP. I won't be charging for any 'rental fees' for that matter. If you choose to give more than what's required for the item, that's entirely up to you, but I would be greatful!

We can coordinate through PMs or CR, and anything that's needed for the brew could be sent there.

I will be on sporadically throughout the day! I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.
?•················•?•··················•?
q0rU0wA.png
bump!
bump!
q0rU0wA.png
@kkaebiss Hello! Would you be up for brewing a prismatic token? It has... quite a long brew time <_> I'm more than happy to tip if you would like festival currency (from any festival -- your choice), or other things if you've got a WL! I also have several familiars and genes I need made if you'd be up for brewing those after the token~
@kkaebiss Hello! Would you be up for brewing a prismatic token? It has... quite a long brew time <_> I'm more than happy to tip if you would like festival currency (from any festival -- your choice), or other things if you've got a WL! I also have several familiars and genes I need made if you'd be up for brewing those after the token~
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
can i get a capsule brewed? :)
can i get a capsule brewed? :)
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
@Tropickle Yes, I can brew it up for you!! Whenever you can, please send a CR or a PM with the ingredients and I'll see to it!!

@FloofyisBae Yes! I can also get it, I'll see what I can do first for Tropickle first, and I'll let you know!
@Tropickle Yes, I can brew it up for you!! Whenever you can, please send a CR or a PM with the ingredients and I'll see to it!!

@FloofyisBae Yes! I can also get it, I'll see what I can do first for Tropickle first, and I'll let you know!
q0rU0wA.png