Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="RandomZhadow" date="2024-04-24 07:33:05" ] [quote name="C0yote" date="2024-04-24 07:25:39" ] [quote name="RandomZhadow" date="2024-04-24 07:24:44" ] [quote name="C0yote" date="2024-04-24 07:22:33" ] I wanna start a rp but idk what to make the theme or genre [/quote] do you have any lore for your dragons? [/quote] Not yet, I have a few ideas in mind for there lore but don't feel like sitting down to right it out lol [/quote] one way to start is just write a list about their personality or what they like/dislike [/quote] Thanks for the tip ima do that right now! [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-24 07:44:52" ] [quote name="C0yote" date="2024-04-24 07:22:33" ] I wanna start a rp but idk what to make the theme or genre [/quote] if you end up making a fantasy freeform then let me know and I'll check it out, I miss roleplaying on this site and prefer freeforms or loose plots more [s]and I need excuses to wait until the summer before trying to revive the rp that I was using Felius in /j[/s] [/quote] I'll let you know < )
RandomZhadow wrote on 2024-04-24 07:33:05:
C0yote wrote on 2024-04-24 07:25:39:
RandomZhadow wrote on 2024-04-24 07:24:44:
C0yote wrote on 2024-04-24 07:22:33:
I wanna start a rp but idk what to make the theme or genre
do you have any lore for your dragons?
Not yet, I have a few ideas in mind for there lore but don't feel like sitting down to right it out lol
one way to start is just write a list about their personality or what they like/dislike
Thanks for the tip ima do that right now!
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-24 07:44:52:
C0yote wrote on 2024-04-24 07:22:33:
I wanna start a rp but idk what to make the theme or genre
if you end up making a fantasy freeform then let me know and I'll check it out, I miss roleplaying on this site and prefer freeforms or loose plots more
and I need excuses to wait until the summer before trying to revive the rp that I was using Felius in /j
I'll let you know < )
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
also I need opinions on a new name for one of my two Pachirisu OCs, currently named Pachy I plan to change her name to be more original, while keeping the current name as a nickname so my brain doesn't do what it did way back when I tried to switch from a placeholder name on a character to a proper name (hint: He's still using the "placeholder" name to this very day) but I can't decide what to change the name to so I have a list of options and need votes [quote=The options]Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, [b][i]Aei[/i][/b], Akila, [b]Elys[/b], Yirisu From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae), Pavo, [b]Delphine[/b] (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta From Stars: [b]Elba[/b], Intan, Maru, [b]Ran[/b], [s]Sarin[/s] -- Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why[/quote] If votes are tied at the end of the week I have a plan for breaking the tie if it's only a two-way tied vote I'll use both, one as a middle name and one as a first name if it's more than two named that are tied in votes I'll leave it up to personal choice or RNG
also
I need opinions on a new name for one of my two Pachirisu OCs, currently named Pachy
I plan to change her name to be more original, while keeping the current name as a nickname so my brain doesn't do what it did way back when I tried to switch from a placeholder name on a character to a proper name (hint: He's still using the "placeholder" name to this very day)
but I can't decide what to change the name to so I have a list of options and need votes
The options wrote:
Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, Aei, Akila, Elys, Yirisu

From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae), Pavo, Delphine (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta

From Stars: Elba, Intan, Maru, Ran, Sarin
--
Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why
If votes are tied at the end of the week I have a plan for breaking the tie
if it's only a two-way tied vote I'll use both, one as a middle name and one as a first name
if it's more than two named that are tied in votes I'll leave it up to personal choice or RNG
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-24 09:00:53" ] also I need opinions on a new name for one of my two Pachirisu OCs, currently named Pachy I plan to change her name to be more original, while keeping the current name as a nickname so my brain doesn't do what it did way back when I tried to switch from a placeholder name on a character to a proper name (hint: He's still using the "placeholder" name to this very day) but I can't decide what to change the name to so I have a list of options and need votes [quote=The options]Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, [b][i]Aei[/i][/b], Akila, [b]Elys[/b], Yirisu From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae), Pavo, [b]Delphine[/b] (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta From Stars: [b]Elba[/b], Intan, Maru, [b]Ran[/b], [s]Sarin[/s] -- Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why[/quote] If votes are tied at the end of the week I have a plan for breaking the tie if it's only a two-way tied vote I'll use both, one as a middle name and one as a first name if it's more than two named that are tied in votes I'll leave it up to personal choice or RNG [/quote] Delphine is a nice name
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-24 09:00:53:
also
I need opinions on a new name for one of my two Pachirisu OCs, currently named Pachy
I plan to change her name to be more original, while keeping the current name as a nickname so my brain doesn't do what it did way back when I tried to switch from a placeholder name on a character to a proper name (hint: He's still using the "placeholder" name to this very day)
but I can't decide what to change the name to so I have a list of options and need votes
The options wrote:
Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, Aei, Akila, Elys, Yirisu

From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae), Pavo, Delphine (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta

--
Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why
if it's only a two-way tied vote I'll use both, one as a middle name and one as a first name
if it's more than two named that are tied in votes I'll leave it up to personal choice or RNG
Delphine is a nice name
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
[quote name="RandomZhadow" date="2024-04-24 09:06:59" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-24 09:00:53" ] also I need opinions on a new name for one of my two Pachirisu OCs, currently named Pachy I plan to change her name to be more original, while keeping the current name as a nickname so my brain doesn't do what it did way back when I tried to switch from a placeholder name on a character to a proper name (hint: He's still using the "placeholder" name to this very day) but I can't decide what to change the name to so I have a list of options and need votes [quote=The options]Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, [b][i]Aei[/i][/b], Akila, [b]Elys[/b], Yirisu From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae), Pavo, [b]Delphine[/b] (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta From Stars: [b]Elba[/b], Intan, Maru, [b]Ran[/b], [s]Sarin[/s] -- Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why[/quote] If votes are tied at the end of the week I have a plan for breaking the tie if it's only a two-way tied vote I'll use both, one as a middle name and one as a first name if it's more than two named that are tied in votes I'll leave it up to personal choice or RNG [/quote] Delphine is a nice name [/quote] Vote has been added to the document
RandomZhadow wrote on 2024-04-24 09:06:59:
also
The options wrote:

--
Delphine is a nice name
Vote has been added to the document
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-24 09:07:39" ] [quote name="RandomZhadow" date="2024-04-24 09:06:59" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-24 09:00:53" ] also I need opinions on a new name for one of my two Pachirisu OCs, currently named Pachy I plan to change her name to be more original, while keeping the current name as a nickname so my brain doesn't do what it did way back when I tried to switch from a placeholder name on a character to a proper name (hint: He's still using the "placeholder" name to this very day) but I can't decide what to change the name to so I have a list of options and need votes [quote=The options]Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, [b][i]Aei[/i][/b], Akila, [b]Elys[/b], Yirisu From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae), Pavo, [b]Delphine[/b] (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta From Stars: [b]Elba[/b], Intan, Maru, [b]Ran[/b], [s]Sarin[/s] -- Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why[/quote] If votes are tied at the end of the week I have a plan for breaking the tie if it's only a two-way tied vote I'll use both, one as a middle name and one as a first name if it's more than two named that are tied in votes I'll leave it up to personal choice or RNG [/quote] Delphine is a nice name [/quote] Vote has been added to the document [/quote] Elba is a cute name! :)
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-24 09:07:39:
RandomZhadow wrote on 2024-04-24 09:06:59:
also
The options wrote:

--
Delphine is a nice name
Vote has been added to the document
Elba is a cute name! :)
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
you guys name your ocs
you guys name your ocs

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-04-24 10:20:33" ] you guys name your ocs [/quote] Yes usually with either keyboard smacks that I edited to be actual names, default names that I added a letter to (Daive and Arvhin), obvious references, or the consequence of me being such a nerd that typing "e" into the adress bar in chrome gives "list of gemstones by species" on wikipedia as one of the first suggestions
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-04-24 10:20:33:
you guys name your ocs
Yes
usually with either keyboard smacks that I edited to be actual names, default names that I added a letter to (Daive and Arvhin), obvious references, or the consequence of me being such a nerd that typing "e" into the adress bar in chrome gives "list of gemstones by species" on wikipedia as one of the first suggestions
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-24 10:29:38" ] [quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-04-24 10:20:33" ] you guys name your ocs [/quote] Yes usually with either keyboard smacks that I edited to be actual names, default names that I added a letter to (Daive and Arvhin), obvious references, or the consequence of me being such a nerd that typing "e" into the adress bar in chrome gives "list of gemstones by species" on wikipedia as one of the first suggestions [/quote] I have a dictionary of names sitting in a drawer...
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-24 10:29:38:
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-04-24 10:20:33:
you guys name your ocs
Yes
usually with either keyboard smacks that I edited to be actual names, default names that I added a letter to (Daive and Arvhin), obvious references, or the consequence of me being such a nerd that typing "e" into the adress bar in chrome gives "list of gemstones by species" on wikipedia as one of the first suggestions
I have a dictionary of names sitting in a drawer...
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-24 09:00:53" ] also I need opinions on a new name for one of my two Pachirisu OCs, currently named Pachy I plan to change her name to be more original, while keeping the current name as a nickname so my brain doesn't do what it did way back when I tried to switch from a placeholder name on a character to a proper name (hint: He's still using the "placeholder" name to this very day) but I can't decide what to change the name to so I have a list of options and need votes [quote=The options]Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, [b][i]Aei[/i][/b], Akila, [b]Elys[/b], Yirisu From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae), Pavo, [b]Delphine[/b] (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta From Stars: [b]Elba[/b], Intan, Maru, [b]Ran[/b], [s]Sarin[/s] -- Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why[/quote] If votes are tied at the end of the week I have a plan for breaking the tie if it's only a two-way tied vote I'll use both, one as a middle name and one as a first name if it's more than two named that are tied in votes I'll leave it up to personal choice or RNG [/quote] [B][color=#401fc7]I think Aei is good![/color][/b]
also
The options wrote:

--
I think Aei is good!
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
[quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-04-24 12:17:50" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-24 09:00:53" ] also I need opinions on a new name for one of my two Pachirisu OCs, currently named Pachy I plan to change her name to be more original, while keeping the current name as a nickname so my brain doesn't do what it did way back when I tried to switch from a placeholder name on a character to a proper name (hint: He's still using the "placeholder" name to this very day) but I can't decide what to change the name to so I have a list of options and need votes [quote=The options]Ideas: Alvas, Dania (Both unlikely to use because of Ilvas and Dana), Azha, [b][i]Aei[/i][/b], Akila, [b]Elys[/b], Yirisu From Constellations: Lyra (Not likely to use due to Lyrae), Pavo, [b]Delphine[/b] (Based on Delphinus), Sagitta From Stars: [b]Elba[/b], Intan, Maru, [b]Ran[/b], [s]Sarin[/s] -- Bolded are my personal favorites, italics mean I feel the name doesn’t flow well when including the last name (Meadowstar) (names flowing well into the last name of a character or in general is important to me, hard to explain why), strikethrough means I’m not likely to use the name but can’t explain why[/quote] If votes are tied at the end of the week I have a plan for breaking the tie if it's only a two-way tied vote I'll use both, one as a middle name and one as a first name if it's more than two named that are tied in votes I'll leave it up to personal choice or RNG [/quote] [B][color=#401fc7]I think Aei is good![/color][/b] [/quote] Noted [s]*still salty over a small thing for no reason*[/s]
Elemental131 wrote on 2024-04-24 12:17:50:
also
The options wrote:

--
I think Aei is good!
Noted

*still salty over a small thing for no reason*