Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is this a Bug?
So my hoard is FILLED with food. Like, looking at it in a glance I can see at least over 50 meat. However, that little bar at the top of the lair page that shows how much food you have shows I only have 25 insects? And now I cant feed my dragons??

Sorry Im new and I dont know what Im doing. Please help. X-X
So my hoard is FILLED with food. Like, looking at it in a glance I can see at least over 50 meat. However, that little bar at the top of the lair page that shows how much food you have shows I only have 25 insects? And now I cant feed my dragons??

Sorry Im new and I dont know what Im doing. Please help. X-X
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@LimpyLynn It's not a bug, you need to convert food before you can give it to your dragons. This is because food items can also have other uses and you might want to feed your dragons specific items.
Go to your hoard, select the food you want to use and click the 'convert to food points' button at the bottom. Once you've done that you'll have more food points to feed your dragons with :D
@LimpyLynn It's not a bug, you need to convert food before you can give it to your dragons. This is because food items can also have other uses and you might want to feed your dragons specific items.
Go to your hoard, select the food you want to use and click the 'convert to food points' button at the bottom. Once you've done that you'll have more food points to feed your dragons with :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin omg thank you so much <3 They are now fully fed
@Lonin omg thank you so much <3 They are now fully fed
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif