TOPIC | Splash Them Back!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
forfeit roll to move back 2 to 15
forfeit roll to move back 2 to 15
1HDUhks.png
LOL it's okay we chilling
LOL it's okay we chilling
Na5WGHa.png
I'm going to let rng take its course, even though I'm usually very unlucky with dice rolls [emoji=d20 size=1]
I'm going to let rng take its course, even though I'm usually very unlucky with dice rolls
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was! Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 6 (22) dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 13 (17) willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 1 (18) Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - 18 (49, accidentally put you visually on the same tile as Brit last time if anyone was confused as me for a second, whoops!) brit (Teal Penguin) - 2 (26) Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 4 (19) FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 15 (26) Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Roll forfeit, 2 spaces backward (15) Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 18 (39) Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 19 (34) Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 11 (37) Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 11 (30) @pinglist-26645 ------------ [quote=event tile]Dimness you have explored the North region of the Leviathan Trench![/quote] [quote=event tile]Snowbelle you have explored the Middle region of the Leviathan Trench![/quote] South Region (Tile 11) Snowbelle FirozTaverbi Middle Region (Tile 15) Snowbelle Dimness Ainsell North Region (Tile 19) Arwen Dimness ----------- [img]https://i.ibb.co/Tm6kbrb/STB-In-Play-2024-3.png[/img] ----------- Jou's seal must be on a slip and slide or something?? Also, just so everyone knows, I do plan to add badges to achievements to give them a little bit more incentive. If you earn them this round they will be awarded retroactively (just whenever I have the time to draw them)! Feel free to just keep blazing towards that end well though if you want! As always, feel free to let me know if I goofed :]
Total is in parenthesis after what the roll was!

Mertisal (Yellow Penguin) - 6 (22)
dreamclaws (Teal Walrus) - 13 (17)
willowlight (Purple Octopus) - 1 (18)
Jousama (Yellow Beluga) - 18 (49, accidentally put you visually on the same tile as Brit last time if anyone was confused as me for a second, whoops!)
brit (Teal Penguin) - 2 (26)
Dimness (Red Pufferfish) - 4 (19)
FirozTaverbi (Teal Octopus) - 15 (26)
Snowbelle (Red Beluga) - Roll forfeit, 2 spaces backward (15)
Wildness (Yellow Octopus) - 18 (39)
Ainsell (Red Octopus) - 19 (34)
Plushieee (Purple Pufferfish) - 11 (37)
Arwen (Purple Beluga) - 11 (30)

@STB
event tile wrote:
Dimness you have explored the North region of the Leviathan Trench!
event tile wrote:
Snowbelle you have explored the Middle region of the Leviathan Trench!

South Region (Tile 11) Snowbelle FirozTaverbi
Middle Region (Tile 15) Snowbelle Dimness Ainsell
North Region (Tile 19) Arwen Dimness
STB-In-Play-2024-3.png
Jou's seal must be on a slip and slide or something?? Also, just so everyone knows, I do plan to add badges to achievements to give them a little bit more incentive. If you earn them this round they will be awarded retroactively (just whenever I have the time to draw them)! Feel free to just keep blazing towards that end well though if you want! As always, feel free to let me know if I goofed :]
i must complete the trench.

forfeit roll to go 3 spaces forward this turn
then 1 next to hit 19
i must complete the trench.

forfeit roll to go 3 spaces forward this turn
then 1 next to hit 19
1HDUhks.png
I should have gone back to get Tile 11... Oh well!

There is more sightseeing in the future.

Meanwhile Jou is so far ahead xP
I should have gone back to get Tile 11... Oh well!

There is more sightseeing in the future.

Meanwhile Jou is so far ahead xP
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

I'd like to forfeit a turn to go back one (1) space and snag an event tile before we run out of map!
I know I picked them because the yellow tokens reminded me of butter sculptures, but I didn't expect my beluga to be that buttery! Just pchoooo'ing ahead for no reason like an overachiever. <3

I'd like to forfeit a turn to go back one (1) space and snag an event tile before we run out of map!
Na5WGHa.png
I'd like to forfeit my roll.and go forward 3 spaces, I think that's the manta ray tile
I'd like to forfeit my roll.and go forward 3 spaces, I think that's the manta ray tile
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
Hmm i rolled too high! *thinks* Well, i'll take my turn as usual and see what happens next time lol
Hmm i rolled too high! *thinks* Well, i'll take my turn as usual and see what happens next time lol
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
I'd like to forfeit my roll today to go back one space! I wanna meet the manta ray!
I'd like to forfeit my roll today to go back one space! I wanna meet the manta ray!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10