Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Brewing - Lv25
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Bump!
Bump!
hi there, could i get 1x cheerful residue and 1x leftover residue brewed please?
hi there, could i get 1x cheerful residue and 1x leftover residue brewed please?
@yall

Sure thing! Send over the material and cost and I'll get started on them right away
@yall

Sure thing! Send over the material and cost and I'll get started on them right away
Hello! I was wondering if you'd be willing to brew an imbued sulfur and a Weaver gene for me? I can send over all materials needed with whatever tip you prefer :3
Hello! I was wondering if you'd be willing to brew an imbued sulfur and a Weaver gene for me? I can send over all materials needed with whatever tip you prefer :3
@copiousclownful Unfortunately Weaver is a lv 26 gene, so I cannot do it yet, sorry! [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1]
@copiousclownful

Unfortunately Weaver is a lv 26 gene, so I cannot do it yet, sorry!
Ahh no worries, could you still do an imbued sulfur? If that's alright of course
Ahh no worries, could you still do an imbued sulfur? If that's alright of course
Hello! Could you brew me tertiary gene: veined please? I have the mats ready to be sent your way
Hello! Could you brew me tertiary gene: veined please? I have the mats ready to be sent your way
RCD2mOL.png WvEXipG.png ll0CfnD.pngdEe2UrM.png
tumblr_inline_o38gt6elai1r5syjm_250.png
P1rk5do.pngBRODrm6.pngo9yS1eq.png
@copiousclownful
Yup that'll be fine, if you wanna send the mats over!

@MaryOhtees7
Absolutely! Feel free to send over the mats and I'll start as soon as I can
@copiousclownful
Yup that'll be fine, if you wanna send the mats over!

@MaryOhtees7
Absolutely! Feel free to send over the mats and I'll start as soon as I can
hellooo :3 Could I get a Mandibles gene please? I have the mats all ready to send
hellooo :3 Could I get a Mandibles gene please? I have the mats all ready to send
@copiousclownful

Absolutely! Send them over and I'll start them as soon as I can! (I'm half asleep tho so it may be put in tomorrow)
@copiousclownful

Absolutely! Send them over and I'll start them as soon as I can! (I'm half asleep tho so it may be put in tomorrow)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25