Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | stupid things you find funny
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
Right now it’s got to be a specific clip from the ONE bloopers of Whippy Creamy’s VA getting incredibly formal going “what now” and any time they get incredibly formal for no reason at all.
Right now it’s got to be a specific clip from the ONE bloopers of Whippy Creamy’s VA getting incredibly formal going “what now” and any time they get incredibly formal for no reason at all.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
the word "wagoo" makes me giggle every time its a fun word to say too...................wagoo.
the word "wagoo" makes me giggle every time its a fun word to say too...................wagoo.
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
cats
silly lil guys ! !
cats
silly lil guys ! !
calico_ferberus.png
Poop and fart jokes. I have such an immature sense of humor lmao
Poop and fart jokes. I have such an immature sense of humor lmao
you’re telling me this shrimp fried this rice???
whenever one person says "number fifteen"/"you, me, gas station"/"hor hor hor hor" (the freddy fazbear thing) and the rest of the group immediately starts quoting alongside them
whenever one person says "number fifteen"/"you, me, gas station"/"hor hor hor hor" (the freddy fazbear thing) and the rest of the group immediately starts quoting alongside them
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
Only Mega Man fans like me will probably understand this, but if you know, you know [img]https://i.imgur.com/bfzkjBd.jpeg[/img]
Only Mega Man fans like me will probably understand this, but if you know, you know

bfzkjBd.jpeg
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I was trying not to laugh out loud in a formal-ish restaurant when I was scrolling through the top posts of r/software gore
I was trying not to laugh out loud in a formal-ish restaurant when I was scrolling through the top posts of r/software gore
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
this wip of me making my fursuit head- it looks like i skinned him bc yeah thats literally just his face skin wheeze [img]https://file.garden/ZUVow2rAFHgJ5Xzr/pics/nesisskin.jpg[/img] (dont worry i gave him his face back hes fine now! but yeah i did laugh way too much while holding up my poor boys skin lol)
this wip of me making my fursuit head-

it looks like i skinned him bc yeah thats literally just his face skin wheeze
nesisskin.jpg
(dont worry i gave him his face back hes fine now! but yeah i did laugh way too much while holding up my poor boys skin lol)
shop%20banner.gif
[FR+9]
They/Them

Neocities
Fandragon Tab

TWEWY Sprites ripped by menos_grante on The Spriters Resource!
sig2.png
reversed songs are so funny idk why
reversed songs are so funny idk why
Auraboas.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Cheap-8.pngSales.png
Footage of a paso fino horse walking. Their lil babysteps gait looks ridiculous and I love it
Footage of a paso fino horse walking. Their lil babysteps gait looks ridiculous and I love it
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216