Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Accent] Sporebelly for DH M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1 x Sporebelly Sunset please :D
1 x Sporebelly Sunset please :D
15231535.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png16136832.png
[img]http[/img]
@almondandapple I'd be happy to! Now that I've got the design down I think it wouldn't be hard to adapt, but I will need a little time away from it first just as a breather haha. But once this first round of prints is in I think I'll be able to sit down and remake it for the female pose and do an Abyss version for you [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Added @Makomo @Teba @Twye @KiteM @Sols @lilabet @Panicat to your respective pre-orders! Thanks to these new pre-orders we've met the threshold to print [b]Sporebelly Maroon[/b] and [b]Sporebelly Bronze[/b] (which have just been submitted), and the first reprint run of [b]Sporebelly Sunset[/b]. I've also added reprint slots for [b]Sporebelly Obs[/b]! Since these are my first accents I'm not fully sure how the reprints work, especially with the incoming update to the skin submission system/page, but my instinct is to wait until the first round has been approved before submitting for a reprint rather than submitting the same skin a second time to make sure there are no issues with it + to avoid accidental duplication, so I'm expecting to wait until the first round of Sporebelly Sunset is approved before submitting the reprint. If anyone has any insight or advice on this I'd appreciate it!
@almondandapple I'd be happy to! Now that I've got the design down I think it wouldn't be hard to adapt, but I will need a little time away from it first just as a breather haha. But once this first round of prints is in I think I'll be able to sit down and remake it for the female pose and do an Abyss version for you

Added @Makomo @Teba @Twye @KiteM @Sols @lilabet @Panicat to your respective pre-orders!

Thanks to these new pre-orders we've met the threshold to print Sporebelly Maroon and Sporebelly Bronze (which have just been submitted), and the first reprint run of Sporebelly Sunset. I've also added reprint slots for Sporebelly Obs! Since these are my first accents I'm not fully sure how the reprints work, especially with the incoming update to the skin submission system/page, but my instinct is to wait until the first round has been approved before submitting for a reprint rather than submitting the same skin a second time to make sure there are no issues with it + to avoid accidental duplication, so I'm expecting to wait until the first round of Sporebelly Sunset is approved before submitting the reprint. If anyone has any insight or advice on this I'd appreciate it!
Aw, thank you so much! I'm so excited :) (and absolutely no rush, take your time!)
Aw, thank you so much! I'm so excited :) (and absolutely no rush, take your time!)
finch | any/all | fr 3+
These look incredible! [emoji=dusthide star size=1] May I request a Pear recolor, please? I'd be interested in two copies for G1 twins.
These look incredible! May I request a Pear recolor, please? I'd be interested in two copies for G1 twins.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
oooh i didn't realize recolors are available, may i request cream and have a slot for it please? tysm [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
oooh i didn't realize recolors are available, may i request cream and have a slot for it please? tysm
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
i would love a g slot in obsidian! great accent idea
i would love a g slot in obsidian! great accent idea
a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
These are so great! I look forward to more potential colours! I'd request one but atm I'm saving my gems so I don't wish to say yet unless someone else does already. :D

Spores is such a cool gene. And this skin is a beautiful match! You really nailed down the style.

subs to pinglist
These are so great! I look forward to more potential colours! I'd request one but atm I'm saving my gems so I don't wish to say yet unless someone else does already. :D

Spores is such a cool gene. And this skin is a beautiful match! You really nailed down the style.

subs to pinglist
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
one slot for the sunset one please!
one slot for the sunset one please!
7oGYOVi.png
@Tikal @lilabet Sure thing! I'll add Pear and Cream to my list for the second round of colors.

@Sinnabelle Aaa thank you so much for your kind words! I'm excited to hear what color you're after in the future! :)

Added @hisseefit to Obs + @Nukleer to Sunset!
@Tikal @lilabet Sure thing! I'll add Pear and Cream to my list for the second round of colors.

@Sinnabelle Aaa thank you so much for your kind words! I'm excited to hear what color you're after in the future! :)

Added @hisseefit to Obs + @Nukleer to Sunset!
These are great! I'd love a slot for Obsidian, please. ^^
These are great! I'd love a slot for Obsidian, please. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7