Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Misc hoard sale - genes, skins, etc.
1 2
Hello all, I am listing a lot of random stuff I have lying around. I have some ancient genes, and a lot of old festival skins I won't be using. I'll also include some clanbound items in their own category at the bottom in case there's any interest. Asking LAH for normal items, willing to go 25% off LAH for clanbound. Exception for the dusthide eggs, I can see the price fluctuates depending on where you look, so make me an offer that seems fair to you. [b]Ancient Genes and Misc.[/b] [item=secondary banescale gene: sugarplum][item=vial of hypnotic sight]x3[item=tertiary aberration gene: polkadot][item=tertiary aberration gene: flecks][item=ancient gene parchment: flutter][item=ancient gene parchment: spade][item=primary aberration gene: diamond][item=secondary aberration gene: spade][item=tertiary dusthide gene: pachy][item=ancient gene parchment: marlin][item=ancient gene parchment: Loop] [b]CLANBOUND:[/b] [item=clanbound breed change: aberration] [item=clanbound breed change: gaoler][item=clanbound vial of brilliant sight][item=clanbound unhatched dusthide egg]x2 Note: For any clanbound breed changes or sight vials, you would send dragon in a one-way CR, I'd apply the item, then return the dragon to you in a 2-way where you would attach payment. This way, I don't get anything until the trade is complete. [b]Skins:[/b] [item=skin: depleted dreams][item=skin: amber-trapped fae][item=skin: spiral galaxy][item=skin: sardonyx cabochon][item=accent: autumn galestorm][item=accent=cherrybrook][item=skin: pressure]x2[item=skin: nectar collector][item=skin: rock formation][item=accent: frozen odf][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/25612.png[/img][item=skin: permafrozen]x2[item=skin: wraith][item=accent: end of all roads][item=accent: night fairy][item=accent: little friends][item=skin: ghost ship navigator][item=accent: water mother]x2[item=skin: Just Add Fins][item=accent: abyssal attire][item=bubble soap snap][item=skin: suntouched marble][item=accent: perihelion][item=skin: security first][item=accent: storm thrower][item=accent: kawah ijen][item=skin: starcrossed scholar][item=accent: quartz reef][item=accent: flow][item=accent: halitrephes][item=Accent: Araceae Seviera][item=accent: sun's first rays][item=accent: sweet star fae][item=accent: starwood glass][item=accent: spore ribs][item=accent: amphitrite][item=skin: ancient leviathan][item=accent: sweet scent][item=accent: solid wings][item=accent: children of the ocean][item=accent: malum immortalis][item=accent: mossy greens][item=skin: Cinder rage][item=accent: light the path] I am interested in trading for items of comparable value as well. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60853653]Wishlist[/url] Currently looking for the following eggs (one of each): [item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched light egg]
Hello all, I am listing a lot of random stuff I have lying around. I have some ancient genes, and a lot of old festival skins I won't be using. I'll also include some clanbound items in their own category at the bottom in case there's any interest. Asking LAH for normal items, willing to go 25% off LAH for clanbound. Exception for the dusthide eggs, I can see the price fluctuates depending on where you look, so make me an offer that seems fair to you.

Ancient Genes and Misc.
Secondary Banescale Gene: Sugarplum Vial of Hypnotic Sight x3 Tertiary Aberration Gene: Polkadot Tertiary Aberration Gene: Flecks Ancient Gene Parchment: Flutter Ancient Gene Parchment: Spade Primary Aberration Gene: Diamond Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade Tertiary Dusthide Gene: Pachy Ancient Gene Parchment: Marlin Ancient Gene Parchment: Loop

CLANBOUND:
Clanbound Breed Change: Aberration Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler Clanbound Vial of Brilliant Sight Clanbound Unhatched Dusthide Egg x2
Note: For any clanbound breed changes or sight vials, you would send dragon in a one-way CR, I'd apply the item, then return the dragon to you in a 2-way where you would attach payment. This way, I don't get anything until the trade is complete.

Skins:
Skin: Depleted Dreams Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae Skin: Spiral Galaxy Skin: Sardonyx Cabochon Accent: Autumn Galestorm Skin: Pressure x2 Skin: Nectar Collector Skin: Rock Formation Accent: Frozen Odf 25612.png Skin: Permafrozen x2 Skin: Wraith Accent: Night Fairy Accent: Little Friends Skin: Ghost Ship Navigator Accent: Water Mother x2 Skin: Just Add Fins Accent: Abyssal Attire Skin: Suntouched Marble Accent: Perihelion Skin: Security First Accent: Storm Thrower Accent: Kawah Ijen Skin: Starcrossed Scholar Accent: Quartz Reef Accent: flow Accent: Halitrephes Accent: Araceae Seviera Accent: Sun's First Rays Accent: Sweet Star Fae Accent: Starwood Glass Accent: Spore Ribs Accent: Amphitrite Skin: Ancient Leviathan Accent: Sweet Scent Accent: Solid Wings Accent: Malum Immortalis Accent: Mossy Greens Skin: Cinder Rage Accent: Light the Path

I am interested in trading for items of comparable value as well.
Wishlist
Currently looking for the following eggs (one of each):
Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Light Egg
KtyN6mH.png
bump
bump
KtyN6mH.png
bump
bump
KtyN6mH.png
bamboo dried tea
mage’s golden bag
rose thorn tail tangle
withering carousel bracelet

would you take these + 75g for ur dormant obelisk statue? :)
bamboo dried tea
mage’s golden bag
rose thorn tail tangle
withering carousel bracelet

would you take these + 75g for ur dormant obelisk statue? :)
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png
@FloofyIsBae

Sure, if you set up the CR, I will hatch and attach the obelisk. Best of luck that I can get some decent colors on this bad boy (or girl) for you :D
@FloofyIsBae

Sure, if you set up the CR, I will hatch and attach the obelisk. Best of luck that I can get some decent colors on this bad boy (or girl) for you :D
KtyN6mH.png
bump
bump
KtyN6mH.png
bump
bump
KtyN6mH.png
bump
bump
KtyN6mH.png
hi! current LAH for Accent: Dreamland ( ) is 70g as of my time checking, can i buy it from you for treasure?
hi! current LAH for Accent: Dreamland ( ) is 70g as of my time checking, can i buy it from you for treasure?
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
@Kasarian

That sounds good, I'll send CR. Thanks for shopping!
@Kasarian

That sounds good, I'll send CR. Thanks for shopping!
KtyN6mH.png
1 2