Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ TheWorshipOnes & ForeverTwilight
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
"Answers? I-I thought I already gave you thoee?" Sadie paused, a confused expression on her face. Ah. He seems slightly dim. Her jaw dropped in surprise as he admitted his mistake, and she shook her head. "That's messed up. Find yourself your own girlfriend. Let him have what's his-"

The girl yelped in surprise as the two landed on the soft grass, Sebastian slightly crushing her. "H-Hey- golly you're heavy- do you mind?" She lightly patted him on the head. The expression on her face was surprise.
"Answers? I-I thought I already gave you thoee?" Sadie paused, a confused expression on her face. Ah. He seems slightly dim. Her jaw dropped in surprise as he admitted his mistake, and she shook her head. "That's messed up. Find yourself your own girlfriend. Let him have what's his-"

The girl yelped in surprise as the two landed on the soft grass, Sebastian slightly crushing her. "H-Hey- golly you're heavy- do you mind?" She lightly patted him on the head. The expression on her face was surprise.
Untitled52_13.png
She sounds almost... southern. While it wasn't entirely like the accent that many farmers near the Southern Kingdoms tended to bear, it was still familiar. Almost like an echo of a way Avery used to talk. Though her's was toned down by living with pirates most of her life.

Heaving himself up to his feet with an expression of surprise, Sebastian shook himself off, beginning to pluck roses and thorns from his clothing. Many had left visible scratches on his face- enough to streak a few drops of blood on his nose. "A-are you from the Southern Pirate Isles?" The question slipped by his lips without much prompting. She certainly wasn't going to hand over her life story, that was for sure.

Looking Sadie over more closely only served to concrete his assumptions. "As for your advice on my love life, you're the one who just drugged a prince and are now in the process of kidnapping him, so I'd be a lot more uptight about dishing out life advice, if I were you," Sebastian scolded, finally dusting a few stray leaves off his head. The locks that Sadie had ruffled felt oddly warm.

He paused for a moment, still staring down at her. After some hesitation the prince extended a hand. "Well, stand up, then. No use laying down like a stuck sheep."
She sounds almost... southern. While it wasn't entirely like the accent that many farmers near the Southern Kingdoms tended to bear, it was still familiar. Almost like an echo of a way Avery used to talk. Though her's was toned down by living with pirates most of her life.

Heaving himself up to his feet with an expression of surprise, Sebastian shook himself off, beginning to pluck roses and thorns from his clothing. Many had left visible scratches on his face- enough to streak a few drops of blood on his nose. "A-are you from the Southern Pirate Isles?" The question slipped by his lips without much prompting. She certainly wasn't going to hand over her life story, that was for sure.

Looking Sadie over more closely only served to concrete his assumptions. "As for your advice on my love life, you're the one who just drugged a prince and are now in the process of kidnapping him, so I'd be a lot more uptight about dishing out life advice, if I were you," Sebastian scolded, finally dusting a few stray leaves off his head. The locks that Sadie had ruffled felt oddly warm.

He paused for a moment, still staring down at her. After some hesitation the prince extended a hand. "Well, stand up, then. No use laying down like a stuck sheep."
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
“I-I’m not telling you anything.” Sadie crossed her arms over her chest. “I’ve an already told you everything you need to know. Obviously it’s none of your business. I’m not getting up, either. So you’re not gonna get anything from me.” She grinned, rather certain of herself she had won, and that sooner or later, she’d be able to return home.

How does he know that? Creepy. Weirdo. Her emerald green eyes widened at the mention of pirate isles. “Ah-uh, no, I’m not from the pirate isles-why do you need to know that in the first place? Are you a stalker? Did I drug the wrong person?” A panicked expression overtook her features before she abruptly sat up.

“I’m screwed. Maybe you are the wrong person. I’m so sorry. I uh-well it’s complicated. Here, you’re bleeding, t-take this.” She staggered to her feet, and handed him a piece of light purple cloth that served as a handkerchief.
“I-I’m not telling you anything.” Sadie crossed her arms over her chest. “I’ve an already told you everything you need to know. Obviously it’s none of your business. I’m not getting up, either. So you’re not gonna get anything from me.” She grinned, rather certain of herself she had won, and that sooner or later, she’d be able to return home.

How does he know that? Creepy. Weirdo. Her emerald green eyes widened at the mention of pirate isles. “Ah-uh, no, I’m not from the pirate isles-why do you need to know that in the first place? Are you a stalker? Did I drug the wrong person?” A panicked expression overtook her features before she abruptly sat up.

“I’m screwed. Maybe you are the wrong person. I’m so sorry. I uh-well it’s complicated. Here, you’re bleeding, t-take this.” She staggered to her feet, and handed him a piece of light purple cloth that served as a handkerchief.
Untitled52_13.png
"I- s-stalker? You're the one that drugged me!" Sebastian said fussily, taking the cloth regardless of his frustrations to dab at some of the many cuts lining his face. Every brush of the rag against his skin caused his expression to stiffen somewhat. Hurts like I just fell out of a window.

Oh right! Because he'd been drugged, and fallen out a window!

"As for how I know, you've got the accent for it, thank you." He handed the rag back as nicely as he could, despite the obvious anger boiling in his stare. "Not hard to notice a Pirate Isles twang when I've spent the last several months listening to one non-stop." Though Avery's voice seemed to have lost some its shimmer as Sadie spoke. Odd, but not enough to make Sebastian linger on it for any meaningful amount of time.

"And... complicated? Aren't you here to take me for ransom?" He seemed to be preparing to sit right where they'd fallen; it was pretty hidden among the garden, and the tumble hadn't left an obvious mark in the branches above them. To anyone glancing out the bedroom view, they would have assumed the pair had fled.
"I- s-stalker? You're the one that drugged me!" Sebastian said fussily, taking the cloth regardless of his frustrations to dab at some of the many cuts lining his face. Every brush of the rag against his skin caused his expression to stiffen somewhat. Hurts like I just fell out of a window.

Oh right! Because he'd been drugged, and fallen out a window!

"As for how I know, you've got the accent for it, thank you." He handed the rag back as nicely as he could, despite the obvious anger boiling in his stare. "Not hard to notice a Pirate Isles twang when I've spent the last several months listening to one non-stop." Though Avery's voice seemed to have lost some its shimmer as Sadie spoke. Odd, but not enough to make Sebastian linger on it for any meaningful amount of time.

"And... complicated? Aren't you here to take me for ransom?" He seemed to be preparing to sit right where they'd fallen; it was pretty hidden among the garden, and the tumble hadn't left an obvious mark in the branches above them. To anyone glancing out the bedroom view, they would have assumed the pair had fled.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
“I-I’m sorry! Do I look like I know everything? I was forced to be here, do I seem like someone that does this on a regular basis?” Sadie’s eyes filled with tears as his voice seemed to heighten. Peer pressure had seemed to wear away at her, and arguing wasn’t her strongest suit.

“W-Well I don’t think I’ve got an accent, I can’t tell for the life of me. I’ve always spoken like this, I’m sorry if it offends you in any sort of way.” The pirate girl choked over her words as she looked about for some sort of escape way, some way she could get away.

“Y-You know what, I’ll just have to tell my brother I can’t. And he’ll have to send someone else because I clearly can’t do what I’m supposed to correctly.” She shook her head and made her way along the small path beside the castle. It was rather obvious she hadn’t done something like this before, and nearly crying in front of a stranger she didn’t even know, nor had she met him before was terribly embarrassing.

Kidnapping made her feel bad. Sadie was the type to sit in a field of flowers for hours and watch the animals frolic about joyfully. Not exactly the violent aggressive type. Her appearance was slightly more ethereal then a pirates, which was odd. More of the royalty marrying into royalty and then converting themselves to piracy.

Her features were delicate, similar to Avery’s although her clothing seemed slightly more of a lighter color, and braids lay loosely among her down, long blonde locks. “Welp, it was nice meeting you. Sorry I ruined your life for awhile. I didn’t mean to.” Her tone was genuinely honest, and she seemed sorry, although she couldn’t quite look him in the eyes. She was shy, and it made her feel vulnerable and nervous.
“I-I’m sorry! Do I look like I know everything? I was forced to be here, do I seem like someone that does this on a regular basis?” Sadie’s eyes filled with tears as his voice seemed to heighten. Peer pressure had seemed to wear away at her, and arguing wasn’t her strongest suit.

“W-Well I don’t think I’ve got an accent, I can’t tell for the life of me. I’ve always spoken like this, I’m sorry if it offends you in any sort of way.” The pirate girl choked over her words as she looked about for some sort of escape way, some way she could get away.

“Y-You know what, I’ll just have to tell my brother I can’t. And he’ll have to send someone else because I clearly can’t do what I’m supposed to correctly.” She shook her head and made her way along the small path beside the castle. It was rather obvious she hadn’t done something like this before, and nearly crying in front of a stranger she didn’t even know, nor had she met him before was terribly embarrassing.

Kidnapping made her feel bad. Sadie was the type to sit in a field of flowers for hours and watch the animals frolic about joyfully. Not exactly the violent aggressive type. Her appearance was slightly more ethereal then a pirates, which was odd. More of the royalty marrying into royalty and then converting themselves to piracy.

Her features were delicate, similar to Avery’s although her clothing seemed slightly more of a lighter color, and braids lay loosely among her down, long blonde locks. “Welp, it was nice meeting you. Sorry I ruined your life for awhile. I didn’t mean to.” Her tone was genuinely honest, and she seemed sorry, although she couldn’t quite look him in the eyes. She was shy, and it made her feel vulnerable and nervous.
Untitled52_13.png
"I- h-hey, hold up for a second," Sebastian said. Why do I suddenly feel guilty? It was an odd sort of prickling at the back of his skull, as if his own mind was whispering 'don't let her leave just yet'. Either because of whatever he'd had or simply because he had a feeling, he wasn't sure... what he did know, however, was that Sadie wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

He extended an arm and wrapped a hand around her wrist, ginger in his grasp as to not scare. "Wait for a second. S-sit down, at least, and we can probably work something out here. Not like we're on the same page."

The prince then did as he'd instructed, seating himself rather awkwardly down on the grass. There was a moment of consideration before he moved over to give Sadie more room. She probably won't like me practically sitting on top of her. They didn't have much space to work with, but he'd do his best.

The silence that pervaded the scene made his skin crawl. C'mon... think of something. It was clear that whoever this was, she wasn't at all fond of being here. It meant she'd been sent on either a fetch quest or something she knew wouldn't end well. Either way, she wasn't enthusiastic. It meant she didn't have a goal. "...W-were you sent here against your will? Were you threatened?"

It may have been going out on a limb, but it was worth a try nonetheless. The other option was dragging her back into the castle and presenting her to Avery and her mother like a treasure he'd dug out of the back-yard.
"I- h-hey, hold up for a second," Sebastian said. Why do I suddenly feel guilty? It was an odd sort of prickling at the back of his skull, as if his own mind was whispering 'don't let her leave just yet'. Either because of whatever he'd had or simply because he had a feeling, he wasn't sure... what he did know, however, was that Sadie wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

He extended an arm and wrapped a hand around her wrist, ginger in his grasp as to not scare. "Wait for a second. S-sit down, at least, and we can probably work something out here. Not like we're on the same page."

The prince then did as he'd instructed, seating himself rather awkwardly down on the grass. There was a moment of consideration before he moved over to give Sadie more room. She probably won't like me practically sitting on top of her. They didn't have much space to work with, but he'd do his best.

The silence that pervaded the scene made his skin crawl. C'mon... think of something. It was clear that whoever this was, she wasn't at all fond of being here. It meant she'd been sent on either a fetch quest or something she knew wouldn't end well. Either way, she wasn't enthusiastic. It meant she didn't have a goal. "...W-were you sent here against your will? Were you threatened?"

It may have been going out on a limb, but it was worth a try nonetheless. The other option was dragging her back into the castle and presenting her to Avery and her mother like a treasure he'd dug out of the back-yard.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Sadie sat down, reluctantly listening to this stranger whom she seemed to find rather strange. Of course, he was a stranger, he was going to be strange one way or another. If I’m caught out here, I’m in so, so much trouble. I can’t go to jail.. I’m too young, right? Maybe age doesn’t matter.

“Ah-Uh, yeah, I was forced to attempt-er, completely kidnap a prince. I was threatened with my life.” The pirate girl swallowed hard before she closed her mouth, realising what she had said shouldn’t have been spoken, and kept a secret.

If someone finds out I told whoever this is all this information, I’m screwed. He seems like someone who would keep a secret, though. Maybe he wouldn’t. His eyes are and odd color though, and his glance is a little weird.

“Uhm-Uh is there a reason why I need to stay?”
Sadie sat down, reluctantly listening to this stranger whom she seemed to find rather strange. Of course, he was a stranger, he was going to be strange one way or another. If I’m caught out here, I’m in so, so much trouble. I can’t go to jail.. I’m too young, right? Maybe age doesn’t matter.

“Ah-Uh, yeah, I was forced to attempt-er, completely kidnap a prince. I was threatened with my life.” The pirate girl swallowed hard before she closed her mouth, realising what she had said shouldn’t have been spoken, and kept a secret.

If someone finds out I told whoever this is all this information, I’m screwed. He seems like someone who would keep a secret, though. Maybe he wouldn’t. His eyes are and odd color though, and his glance is a little weird.

“Uhm-Uh is there a reason why I need to stay?”
Untitled52_13.png
"...Because you're a hostage-?" Sebastian suggested. While he wasn't entirely sure the pirate was telling the entire truth - she had looked flabbergasted at even dropping the smallest amount of information - she didn't look like a good liar, either. Not many other options right now. Whatever it took to get her to give up information.

If that involved keeping her here until the two were found, so be it.

"I-I mean- not that I'm kidnapping you-! I'll leave that to you." A nervous snort escaped him. Gah. Feels like my head's been wrung out like a rag. "What I mean is that obviously you got sent here for a reason, and I don't think it was for a successful kidnapping."

Even if it was, he'd be surprised if they ever assumed that she'd pull it off. Whoever this girl was, she definitely wasn't the violent type. Even less so than Avery, and that was a very hard thing to achieve.

"Do they have something of yours, whoever sent you? L-like family, perhaps?" He seemed to be trying to find a valid reason for her hiking all the way over here to poison royalty.
"...Because you're a hostage-?" Sebastian suggested. While he wasn't entirely sure the pirate was telling the entire truth - she had looked flabbergasted at even dropping the smallest amount of information - she didn't look like a good liar, either. Not many other options right now. Whatever it took to get her to give up information.

If that involved keeping her here until the two were found, so be it.

"I-I mean- not that I'm kidnapping you-! I'll leave that to you." A nervous snort escaped him. Gah. Feels like my head's been wrung out like a rag. "What I mean is that obviously you got sent here for a reason, and I don't think it was for a successful kidnapping."

Even if it was, he'd be surprised if they ever assumed that she'd pull it off. Whoever this girl was, she definitely wasn't the violent type. Even less so than Avery, and that was a very hard thing to achieve.

"Do they have something of yours, whoever sent you? L-like family, perhaps?" He seemed to be trying to find a valid reason for her hiking all the way over here to poison royalty.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
“W-Well, it’s really complicated and I’m not sure I should be telling you these things. I don’t even know you.” Sadie sent him an antsy look, obviously slightly terrified of him. “Un-Unless you’re sure you won’t tell anyone? Th-Th-They’ll find out I’ve told someone sooner or later.”

Never have an ever been so terrified of someone. I poisoned him. Shouldn’t he be unconscious or something? What type of poison was it, anyways? It was terribly difficult keeping things to herself at this point, and she didn’t think she could. It was odd, the bond of trust she suddenly felt with this strange man. She didn’t like it, as if made her feel vulnerable, as if it was required she shared everything.

“I-I was told so many different things, at this point I don’t even know.. I was given instructions, and then sent to leave for my own good. Sort of booted out of the palace, but at this point, I don’t know.” She sighed, her hands shaking.

Little did the girl know she was sent on an utterly impossible mission quest that was simply used to get rid of her. Her brother was tired of being her guardian, the one to raise her practically, and sent her off on a mission that no one could ever complete, one impossible to finish. He hoped she’d find a place to stay or live, someone who would take pity on her.

Eventually he realized the plan would blow up in his face, but he was willing to sacrifice that. It was possible that she could follow through with this nearly impossible task, but it was looking a little grey at the moment.

“D-Do I look like a pirate?”
“W-Well, it’s really complicated and I’m not sure I should be telling you these things. I don’t even know you.” Sadie sent him an antsy look, obviously slightly terrified of him. “Un-Unless you’re sure you won’t tell anyone? Th-Th-They’ll find out I’ve told someone sooner or later.”

Never have an ever been so terrified of someone. I poisoned him. Shouldn’t he be unconscious or something? What type of poison was it, anyways? It was terribly difficult keeping things to herself at this point, and she didn’t think she could. It was odd, the bond of trust she suddenly felt with this strange man. She didn’t like it, as if made her feel vulnerable, as if it was required she shared everything.

“I-I was told so many different things, at this point I don’t even know.. I was given instructions, and then sent to leave for my own good. Sort of booted out of the palace, but at this point, I don’t know.” She sighed, her hands shaking.

Little did the girl know she was sent on an utterly impossible mission quest that was simply used to get rid of her. Her brother was tired of being her guardian, the one to raise her practically, and sent her off on a mission that no one could ever complete, one impossible to finish. He hoped she’d find a place to stay or live, someone who would take pity on her.

Eventually he realized the plan would blow up in his face, but he was willing to sacrifice that. It was possible that she could follow through with this nearly impossible task, but it was looking a little grey at the moment.

“D-Do I look like a pirate?”
Untitled52_13.png
Sebastian was a bit divided on what all of Sadie's ramblings meant. On one hand, it was obvious she wasn't sent to come back. Either because someone wanted her dead or simply didn't want to deal with her, he... wasn't sure. But it was clear that the mission was that of a fool's. Still, she managed to slip it into my wine. There's got to be some slight of hand in there somewhere. Along with a half-decent smuggling skill if she got it into the ball-room in the first place.

"I- n-no, you don't look like a pirate, you just sound like one," the prince reassured. He didn't seem to realize that that was no better than appearing a pirate instead.

"As for... wait, did you say palace?" His eyes narrowed a bit; whatever uneasy relaxation had been gripping him moments before was quickly fading. Palace? If she sounds like she's from the Southern Isles, and she mentioned getting booted out of a palace, then... whoo boy. It meant that Avery's mother had something to do with this, directly or otherwise.

He began to pull himself to his feet, seeming to have grown more steady with time. That was a blessing. If he wasn't, Sebastian was sure he would've fallen out the window and just fallen asleep on the grass. Or worse, shattered every bone in my body. He really needed to be more careful. Avery's clumsiness was starting to rub off on him.

"What part of the palace?" He took a cautious step toward her, doing his best to not appear threatening. It was a bit hard with his sudden shift in expression. "Who in particular sent you, exactly?" Sebastian had no idea if she's answer him. It was worth a try, though. Not like he had much else to work with.
Sebastian was a bit divided on what all of Sadie's ramblings meant. On one hand, it was obvious she wasn't sent to come back. Either because someone wanted her dead or simply didn't want to deal with her, he... wasn't sure. But it was clear that the mission was that of a fool's. Still, she managed to slip it into my wine. There's got to be some slight of hand in there somewhere. Along with a half-decent smuggling skill if she got it into the ball-room in the first place.

"I- n-no, you don't look like a pirate, you just sound like one," the prince reassured. He didn't seem to realize that that was no better than appearing a pirate instead.

"As for... wait, did you say palace?" His eyes narrowed a bit; whatever uneasy relaxation had been gripping him moments before was quickly fading. Palace? If she sounds like she's from the Southern Isles, and she mentioned getting booted out of a palace, then... whoo boy. It meant that Avery's mother had something to do with this, directly or otherwise.

He began to pull himself to his feet, seeming to have grown more steady with time. That was a blessing. If he wasn't, Sebastian was sure he would've fallen out the window and just fallen asleep on the grass. Or worse, shattered every bone in my body. He really needed to be more careful. Avery's clumsiness was starting to rub off on him.

"What part of the palace?" He took a cautious step toward her, doing his best to not appear threatening. It was a bit hard with his sudden shift in expression. "Who in particular sent you, exactly?" Sebastian had no idea if she's answer him. It was worth a try, though. Not like he had much else to work with.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104