Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed/working] chibi pop-up shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
that's exactally what i meant with the hoodie they look great. i like the way you stylized their face too, i saw someone describe the 2005 furbys as sleepy grandmas so im glad there's a way to get a less tired expression out of them XD
that's exactally what i meant with the hoodie they look great. i like the way you stylized their face too, i saw someone describe the 2005 furbys as sleepy grandmas so im glad there's a way to get a less tired expression out of them XD
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@XXVeil Yes of course I'd like to see a lineart update, thank you so much!
@XXVeil Yes of course I'd like to see a lineart update, thank you so much!
a2s73h50.png
@XXVeil eeee super cute! :D
@XXVeil eeee super cute! :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@lyra531 i hope this looks alright all finished up; please let me know if you'd like any changes! thank you so much for commissioning me ;v; [emoji=familiar heart size=1] edit: i'm using a different computer than usual so [url=https://i.imgur.com/gBs3HJj.png]here's another version with slightly different colors[/url] in case it looks better to you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KolFvh5.png[/img]
@lyra531
i hope this looks alright all finished up; please let me know if you'd like any changes! thank you so much for commissioning me ;v;

edit: i'm using a different computer than usual so here's another version with slightly different colors in case it looks better to you!
KolFvh5.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@bulrush i hope this looks okay, please let me know if you'd like any changes!! i just went with orange for the hoodie horns and claws but if you'd like to see a different color i could totally edit them x,) thank you for commissioning me!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QVB70Iw.png[/img]
@bulrush
i hope this looks okay, please let me know if you'd like any changes!! i just went with orange for the hoodie horns and claws but if you'd like to see a different color i could totally edit them x,) thank you for commissioning me!!
QVB70Iw.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
oh geeze that was quick, yeah the colors are fine i realized i had done a halloween color pallet when i added the orange so i wanted to play it up. you will get to draw chalk at some point but i really truly am out of money at this point so it'll be a while.
oh geeze that was quick, yeah the colors are fine i realized i had done a halloween color pallet when i added the orange so i wanted to play it up. you will get to draw chalk at some point but i really truly am out of money at this point so it'll be a while.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@unit01 i hope this looks okay! feel free to let me know if you'd like any changes and thank you as always for your support TwT [emoji=familiar heart size=1]unfortunately i didn't think i could add the chains and laces on the boots without it getting messy to color over fkjgdf but if you'd like me to try i'll do my best :'D [size=2]also i'm not sure if i just imagined you mentioning..somewhere...that you use procreate but if you actually do i could send you the brush i used for this if you want ?! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zijt2gU.png[/img]
@unit01
i hope this looks okay! feel free to let me know if you'd like any changes and thank you as always for your support TwT unfortunately i didn't think i could add the chains and laces on the boots without it getting messy to color over fkjgdf but if you'd like me to try i'll do my best :'D
also i'm not sure if i just imagined you mentioning..somewhere...that you use procreate but if you actually do i could send you the brush i used for this if you want ?!
Zijt2gU.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil WAHHHHHHHHHHH SHES SO CUTE I LOVE THE LINE WEIGHT AND HOW ITS THICKER ON THE OUTSIDE ABSOLUTLEY IN LOVE WITH THE POSE AND THE DETAILS ARE SPOT ON THANK YOU SO MUCH!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Procreate is my only program HAHA, If its not hard, I would love to get the brush :D TYYYYYY [emoji=dusthide star size=1]
@XXVeil

WAHHHHHHHHHHH SHES SO CUTE
I LOVE THE LINE WEIGHT AND HOW ITS THICKER ON THE OUTSIDE

ABSOLUTLEY IN LOVE WITH THE POSE AND THE DETAILS ARE SPOT ON
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Procreate is my only program HAHA, If its not hard, I would love to get the brush :D TYYYYYY

contrail-pixilart.png
@unit01 YAYY i'm so glad you like it!! QvQ [emoji=heart size=1] and no problem at all!! [url=https://ko-fi.com/s/91f17cdae0]here is a link to the brush pack[/url]; the particular brush i've been using is called "soft pencil" :D [size=2](though, in the preview image it looks like it's titled "soft HB," i'm not sure if that happens to be outdated or updated LOL)
@unit01
YAYY i'm so glad you like it!! QvQ
and no problem at all!! here is a link to the brush pack; the particular brush i've been using is called "soft pencil" :D (though, in the preview image it looks like it's titled "soft HB," i'm not sure if that happens to be outdated or updated LOL)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil

AH TYSMM!
@XXVeil

AH TYSMM!
contrail-pixilart.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26