Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Fest accent 4 Plague fest accent
I've got this one left
Accent: Icy Threat - Crystalline Gala 2022

And I'd like to swap these for a Plague fest accent (or skins if you're feeling generous). Preferably accents from before 2023, since I've got all the accents/skins I've wanted from the 2023 cycle.

If you're interested in trading, please let me know - I am subscribed, but I don't mind a ping :)
I've got this one left
Accent: Icy Threat - Crystalline Gala 2022

And I'd like to swap these for a Plague fest accent (or skins if you're feeling generous). Preferably accents from before 2023, since I've got all the accents/skins I've wanted from the 2023 cycle.

If you're interested in trading, please let me know - I am subscribed, but I don't mind a ping :)
Maggie/Magpie - 31 - they/them - FR+8 - Plague Flight
im interested in

i have:
or if you're interested in either
im interested in

i have:
or if you're interested in either
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS I'm not usually a fully-body skin fan, but I like the look of Contaminated (the Fae one)
I'll set up a two-way CR; I may be late in responding later because I'll heading to work soon.
@DoctorAndTARDIS I'm not usually a fully-body skin fan, but I like the look of Contaminated (the Fae one)
I'll set up a two-way CR; I may be late in responding later because I'll heading to work soon.
I've got two left :)
I've got two left :)
I'd love to get the Rendering accent! I could trade one of these for it :o [item=Accent: decaying metamorphosis][item=Accent: Vermin]
I'd love to get the Rendering accent! I could trade one of these for it :o

Accent: decaying metamorphosis Accent: Vermin
@Seiran oh I'd love Vermin, it'd fit my random progen, I'll set up the crossroads :)
@Seiran oh I'd love Vermin, it'd fit my random progen, I'll set up the crossroads :)
One left :3
One left :3