Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | = Sharkey's Trove (accepting FC) =
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
could i grab the shadowbinder vista for 90fc? apparently i missed that one specifically.
could i grab the shadowbinder vista for 90fc? apparently i missed that one specifically.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@hatesprit

Brightshine vista: 30g
Thundercrack vista: 39g
flameforgers vista: 40g
rockbreakers vista: 49g
crystalline gala vista: 50g
trickmurk vista: 44g
greenskeeper vista: 65g
total: 317g / 634fc.

I can do 630fc for the vistas if thats alright with you

@bulrush

since shadowbinder vista has a LAH of 45g to 90kt, would you be willing to do a middle ground of 65g or 130fc?

@hatesprit

Brightshine vista: 30g
Thundercrack vista: 39g
flameforgers vista: 40g
rockbreakers vista: 49g
crystalline gala vista: 50g
trickmurk vista: 44g
greenskeeper vista: 65g
total: 317g / 634fc.

I can do 630fc for the vistas if thats alright with you

@bulrush

since shadowbinder vista has a LAH of 45g to 90kt, would you be willing to do a middle ground of 65g or 130fc?

yeah that's fine, i never wanted to spend money on it so that's why i never got around to buying it pft.
yeah that's fine, i never wanted to spend money on it so that's why i never got around to buying it pft.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@empressglacier

stardust scholar would be around 400fc or 200g. pinged here to not bother on the other thread ^^'
@empressglacier

stardust scholar would be around 400fc or 200g. pinged here to not bother on the other thread ^^'
@Sharkinator alright, I'll ping you when I restock some sand dollars, as I'm clean out atm, and I'll let you know whether I'll go for Stardust Scholar, or another fest fam <3
@Sharkinator alright, I'll ping you when I restock some sand dollars, as I'm clean out atm, and I'll let you know whether I'll go for Stardust Scholar, or another fest fam <3
LB0Er2U.jpg
x
x
Hello, I apologize if I misunderstand something, but I'm interested in Accent: Inscribed Cartographer. There are currently 2 on the AH, for 110g and 145g. Would you be willing to accept 220 sand dollars for the Accent? Or are you only looking for old Wavecrest items?
Hello, I apologize if I misunderstand something, but I'm interested in Accent: Inscribed Cartographer. There are currently 2 on the AH, for 110g and 145g. Would you be willing to accept 220 sand dollars for the Accent? Or are you only looking for old Wavecrest items?
Pleas Aware Of Dragon
@bugbug88

I will accept sand dollars for the isncribed cartographer. would you be willing to go middle ground for those two prices and settle for 125g or 250 sand dollars?
@bugbug88

I will accept sand dollars for the isncribed cartographer. would you be willing to go middle ground for those two prices and settle for 125g or 250 sand dollars?
Yes I'm willing to do that. I'll start a CR, thank you.
Yes I'm willing to do that. I'll start a CR, thank you.
Pleas Aware Of Dragon
@EmpressGlacier

sounds good to me, if you need a hold on an item, i can definitely do that. just let me know ahead of time
@EmpressGlacier

sounds good to me, if you need a hold on an item, i can definitely do that. just let me know ahead of time
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12