Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Doing some Mini Commissions~
1 2 3 4
Questions are no problem :). I would like it to be a smaller picture that fits in with the signature. Like a corner picture.
Questions are no problem :). I would like it to be a smaller picture that fits in with the signature. Like a corner picture.
snnlow.jpg
@Elysian Did You mean something like this? c: [img]http://oi42.tinypic.com/156sozp.jpg[/img]
@Elysian

Did You mean something like this? c:

156sozp.jpg
up~
up~
upˇ~
upˇ~
i apologize for the late response. but yes exactly, that is perfect.
i apologize for the late response. but yes exactly, that is perfect.
snnlow.jpg
@Elysian Its okay c: I'm glad thats what You wanted. But I also still could change everything if You wanted lol
@Elysian Its okay c: I'm glad thats what You wanted. But I also still could change everything if You wanted lol
bump~
bump~
@Klau

I absolutely love it. The pose is perfect, but put a wolf in its place. :) I'll be waiting. Just remember, some grays and white's. And if you could, maybe a moon in the background. I'll pay extra if you add a moon.
@Klau

I absolutely love it. The pose is perfect, but put a wolf in its place. :) I'll be waiting. Just remember, some grays and white's. And if you could, maybe a moon in the background. I'll pay extra if you add a moon.
snnlow.jpg
@Klau

I absolutely love it. The pose is perfect. One thing though, add a moon in the background if possible? I'll pay extra. And also its meant for a picture within a signature so it has to be smaller. It has to be 90 pixels tall. Or else it will cut the picture off. I'll be waiting. :)
@Klau

I absolutely love it. The pose is perfect. One thing though, add a moon in the background if possible? I'll pay extra. And also its meant for a picture within a signature so it has to be smaller. It has to be 90 pixels tall. Or else it will cut the picture off. I'll be waiting. :)
snnlow.jpg
@Klau

Sorry for the confusion. My reply is the second one.. I changed my answer but mozilla did not want to comply lol.
@Klau

Sorry for the confusion. My reply is the second one.. I changed my answer but mozilla did not want to comply lol.
snnlow.jpg
1 2 3 4