Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] `+* Surprise Gijinkas *+`
1 2
@eyayah For right now, I'm doing the gijinka style stuff, but once I get tired of it and wanna switch up, I'll probably do humanoid/regular derg commissions as well! And it deeefinitely depends on the items, I'm a bit picky. I'd be willing to take a look! However I did have someone submit for the second slot here already, so if you wanted to take some time to think on it/an offer, there's no rush!
@eyayah For right now, I'm doing the gijinka style stuff, but once I get tired of it and wanna switch up, I'll probably do humanoid/regular derg commissions as well! And it deeefinitely depends on the items, I'm a bit picky. I'd be willing to take a look! However I did have someone submit for the second slot here already, so if you wanted to take some time to think on it/an offer, there's no rush!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
ahh gotcha, i don't think i'll be able to afford your art for now then but will definitely keep my eyes peeled!! very fair prices i just dont have enough FRC ashkdlfadsjf
ahh gotcha, i don't think i'll be able to afford your art for now then but will definitely keep my eyes peeled!! very fair prices i just dont have enough FRC ashkdlfadsjf
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah No problem, I understand!! Thanks for the interest anyway <3
@eyayah No problem, I understand!! Thanks for the interest anyway <3
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
uwu added a completed design!!
uwu added a completed design!!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
bumping just for pinglist!
bumping just for pinglist!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
bump for pinglist, both current slots are finished! I just need to get time again to take more~
bump for pinglist, both current slots are finished! I just need to get time again to take more~
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
1 2